Updated Staff Head Acquisition Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by triphora, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. probably just sold a couple of his heads. Har!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. v2.6.9...MOAR DEVS.
    607, Sazukemono and Slvr like this.
  3. Changed the font for 2.7, also fixed spoilers.
    EDIT: Also added disclaimer and changed spoiler names. Doesn't deserve its own update number, so it's just an added bonus for 2.7 right after it came out, i guess.
  4. 2.7.1
    Changed ItsMeMatheus: Selling for 200k at 4266
    to ItsMeMatheus: Selling for 2M at 3016
    jacob5089 and 607 like this.
  5. I just acquired an old Sazukemonon head, it's located at /v +bird she saw it last night and said it was from a discontinued skin that she will no longer use. No clue what it might be worth.
  6. 2.7.2
    Changed AncientTower's head info
    ChristmasTower likes this.
  7. Also the 25 christmastower heads will only be available until the new year. If any are left they will be /disposed of an never reproduced.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  8. k, v2.7.2 ½
  9. 2.7.2.1? ;)
  10. ERROR: Too many numbers
  11. How? It's not at all uncommon to have 4.
  12. ElfinPineapple has an old name, ElfinPineapple0, and a few heads were produced from it. I'm unsure of how many though. They're very rare.
    cam7051 and 607 like this.
  13. 2.7.3, added various staff's previous names and alts.
    2.7.4 being added shortly.

EDIT: 2.7.4 added former Senior Moderators, but removed the Disclaimer because I'm getting that 'Please enter a message no more than 15000 characters' crap.
  14. I have 5 Black Coffee Slvr Heads released and 12 are planned to be released still, but I can say who owns them now:
    • XOrdinary
    • hackerdcd
    • kittypower25
    • Bravo_Zulu
    • SageCREEPER
    Whenever I randomize and give these heads out, the mail subject line will always read "You have been chosen."

And for clarity on the maximums for these: 26 Orange Soda Slvr Heads exist, but 1 of those is at my place and another is with SageCREEPER. Sage is the one who initiated the joke on SMP8 for these differently colored heads, so I do give him a head any time a new one comes out. That said, he's free to sell it or keep it just as any other person is welcome to.

Anyway, TL;DR:
    25 Orange Soda Slvr Heads are in circulation, 32 Mountain Dew Slvr Heads are in circulation, and 5 Black Coffee Slvr Heads are in circulation. 1 of each of these heads plus unreleased ones are viewable at /v slvr 2 in the diorite and oak house.

I'll stop spamming this thread with my over-complicated head information before it starts looking like I just enjoy tooting my own horn. I started this because I just like collecting stuff irl and thought it'd be fun, but I am starting to feel icky with how vain it looks. Hope it doesn't come off that way to you guys and it is fun :p
    jacob5089, 607 and SeflYT like this.
  15. Don't think you're spamming the thread, I'm just collecting data so that I can take over EMC's head market and get every single staff head out there the EMC community can figure out how to get various staff heads. After all, the best source of where to get them is from the actual staff themselves.
  16. What about Matheus' Alt's account "EMC" head?
  17. I am conflicted by the TL;DR containing new information. :p (about the Mountain Dew Slvr Heads)
  18. Added head info for Melk (v2.7.6)
    607 likes this.
  19. Changed ElfinPineapple's by request. :)
  20. 2.7.8
    Changed various staff's head info, including but not limited to, RainbowChin, iamcavie and CD13.
    jacob5089 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.