Updated Staff Head Acquisition Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by triphora, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v2.6.2: added ignoramoose to retired SS and cleaned some stuff up on the technical side of things.
  2. what about the slvr colors and previous names?
  3. Adding shortly.
  4. Also under Alts.. melons prev name was Archdukemelon after manchildie
  5. v2.6.3: Added a ton of stuff, listed below.
    1. Changed 'krysyyjane9191' to 'Krysyy'.
    2. Added variants of Slvr's head.
    3. Added carolmoss's alts.
    4. Added Slvr's previous names and alt names.
    5. Added EmperorMelon's previous names.
  6. v2.6.4
    added a way to get AncientTower's head
  7. I had one for a while, and was loaned to hashhogs museum for a few months. You can verfiy with them, but Aikar turned it to a promo as it was a promo glitched that i bought the head from.
  8. There is a single SBB2 head that I do not possess, and I believe WardleDaBoss has it (SBB2 intentional - it's one of my alt SBB_2's previous names).

Otherwise, my alts have 0 heads released and as of this moment, I have no plans to release any more.

I sell books at my res /v Slvr 3 in the bookshelf section for 25k each with my signature. More books are planned to be added but due to irl things hitting me and in-game responsibilities, this is taking a lot longer than planned. They're expensive to make them hold some value, since I do give out heads rather freely :p but once those boxes sell out I don't restock them with the same book.
    EDIT #2: Only SilvrBuildBlocks, SlvrBuildsBlocks, and Slvr signatures exist. LongJohnSlvrs and Murphys__Law never signed any books.
    EDIT #3: No Murphys__Law heads exist.

I DO plan to release signatures for my alts SBB_2 and SBB_3 that will be readily available, cheaply, too. I enjoy writing and want to be able to provide stories without having my staff name tacked on them. So expect SBB_2 an SBB_3's signatures to be fairly cheap, if sold for rupees at all.

EDIT: I've also recently released the Black Coffee Slvr Head... it's exactly the same as my Slvr's Head except the skin is blacked out, while the green eyes remain. 4 of these are in circulation and I plan to release 12 in total. I release these by randomly selecting a currently online player and sending it to them in the mail whenever I stay up too late (no joke, feel free to check my profile info to see more about that :p )
    jacob5089, 607 and Raaynn like this.
  9. very nice, but went to see and seems buy flag is off :(
  10. Derp, buy flag is indeed off for the moment... I'll see what I can do about that shortly
    Raaynn and 607 like this.
  11. Gracia's :)
  12. v2.6.5; added Murphys__Law head info, SBB2/SBB_2 head info and black coffee Slvr heads.
  13. v2.6.6; removed DWmom, SkeleTin007 and HxCami10...I hope y'all come back soon!
  14. v2.6.7...Welcome RogueRevan to the Dev team!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  15. Correction to the main post. There is 1 head in existence for sale at my home res on smp7.
    Raaynn and jacob5089 like this.
  16. Added
  17. The head has been purchased and is on display at EvilToade's mansion at 5440 on Utopia.
  18. Added
  19. I have maybe a dozen or so JesseJames_ heads in one skin and just 1 JesseJames_ head in another skin.

This is a previous name that can no longer be obtained, as someone other than I has it. Which also means they can never be on EMC with that name seeing as I'm staff.

These might be available for auction or sold individual at some future date. Unobtainable = Super Rare.
  20. Guess we know who has four million just lying around
    CinemaSins, Raaynn and 607 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.