Updated Staff Head Acquisition Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by triphora, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never thought of trading my head for another players head like Slvr. I must think on that one. :)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. But I am a limited time antique at my age and I don't want to devalue the heads that are out there and in museums. :)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  3. Still gonna limit to staff events. :) Mostly staff vs teh world if we still play that at all. :p I been away a bit. Summer RL jumped all over my RL life. hehe
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. 2.7.9 added a hash alt and a critic alt
    Raaynn likes this.
  5. idk if you want to add to anonreturns but the 10 in circulation cant be sold or else shell kill them *trust me shes showed me the knife ;-;
    Raaynn, Tbird1128 and Sydney4363 like this.
  6. There are only 6 ChristmasTower heads in existence from the 2017 Christmas season. Also there is 1 AncientTower head in circulation.
    Raaynn likes this.
  7. adding shortly
  8. I e been friends with tower science before he was staff, I think I have his head somewhere...
  9. I might have to split this into 2 posts, curse you 15000 char limit! (currently 14802 char.)
  10. Yep, but that was only an alt CallMeTower head and I removed it off the wall a while ago.
    Raaynn likes this.
  11. changed back to arial bold, you're welcome :)
  12. I own a GameKribJim head actually so his head does exist.
    Raaynn likes this.
  13. ok
  14. I'm almost completely sure I saw someone else own one as well. Maybe Faithcaster or Tomvanwijnen/Jelle68, I'll look around a bit
    Raaynn likes this.
  15. SMP 6 public works just received a gamekribjim head today from gamekribjim when he was on a few min ago we will be putting it on public desplay at one of the public farms
  16. as far as I know there are 3 GameKribJims heads in circulation. The smp 6 public works owned one can be seen on display at res 12310 on smp 6 near xSkitzies tree farm.
    TheCritic also has 2 other alts currently not listed
  17. who are...?
  18. Something with Critic in them I have seen them b4...
  19. A few changes:

TheCritic has two known heads in circulation; one is on display at my mansion (Utopia) and the other is located at a private farm where TheCritic died and left his head behind.

Not many know, but I have actually had one name change: eviltoade to Eviltoade. There were 10 original eviltoade heads given away when I first became staff. Some were lost due to dereliction and a few others due to those players being banned. I continue to keep a spreadsheet on who owns my head, although the information changes (on who owns them) occasionally for various reasons (but not the quantity).
    Tuqueque, 607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  20. Care to share who? :p
    I, you and the third is?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.