Updated Staff Head Acquisition Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by triphora, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just throwing a number out there for MoonbowChin just to show how it would look. I don't know the exact number but Q could probably give you a good estimate.
  2. Changed to 'a few'
    v2.5.1
  3. For all of chins heads theres quite a few heads in circulation. I wouldnt know the prices though.

Other staff alts/ Old Names:
    Chickeneer: Chickenear - N/A on price
    The_Boulder: The_Pebble - 2r @ +Deco (he also gives em away during events)
    Baradar: TheBoracle - N/A on price
    BurgerKnight: Blackknight1021 - 5k, KnightyNight - 5k.
    JDHallows - JDHallow - N/A on Price, Jhall10 - N/A on price
    EmperorMelon - Manchildie - N/A on price
    JohnKid- quite a few around
    Slvr - Has changed their name to Murphys__Law so Slvr is their old name now, also has SlvrBuildsBlocks as an old name.
    Weeh - Weeh666 - N/A on price
    Maxarias - No real maxarias head,its all just promos.

*whispers* Maybe I should make a head price thread
    Sazukemono likes this.
  4. Finch owns the only non-promo one.
    As for the other stuff, it will take a while to clean that up and make it look pretty :p
  5. Ive been told by quite a few people that she doesnt cause no proof has been shown. Im not saying she isnt wrong its just no ones seen it.
  6. I'll change it to say 'May or may not have one non-promo head in existence.'

edit: updated to v2.5.2
  7. _BRZ and Sachrock like this.
  8. you should probably have a 'loud noises warning' on that
  9. Added the following:
    • chickeneer's Alts:
      • duckeneer: N/A
      • pigeoneer: N/A
      • turkeneer: N/A
    Updated to v2.5.4
  10. I wanted to know, the SkeleTin007 heads come in two types. One blond and one dark haired. Has anyone got a value for the Blond version?
  11. I know this doesn't answer your question, but
  12. the blond is basically less than 1k...maybe like 500r. I have 3 stacks of em.
  13. 1-2 mill? I don't think so...I bought mine for 50k and I've seen quite a lot of them around.

Also, I have 2 Green BurgerKnight heads.
  14. ~~Please remember that I try not to put prices for things unless if directly available at a flat rate or at a chestshop. I also try not to put the amount of heads that are around unless if there isn't a known way to get it. After all, this is Staff Head ACQUISITION thread, not Staff Head Prices and How Many are Around thread. That is under mjnoe70's link to the price inquiry thread under 'Retired Admin/SS and Other Info'.~~

edit: Also updated TheBoracle to 1 known to be in existence, others may exist. Method of acquisition unknown. v2.5.9
  15. v 2.5.1o; added EyeCar to chickeneer alts
  16. I've got a rainbowchin head or two from before he was a senior staff, not sure if you are counting those in the tally since they are just plain heads with no lore.
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  17. This already was up there
  18. v2.6; Changed the font and added ICC head info.

v2.6.1; Cleaned up spoilers
    607 likes this.
  19. Looks like I have a third skeleton head.. dark hair but did skin color.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.