Updated Staff Head Acquisition Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by triphora, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CriticalSystem/Employee?

2. me mrclydebarrow,
    bitemenow15 claims to have one
    and you padde73 claim to have one
    mine on display to show that I have one along with chat logs between me and gamekribjim that I can show and staff can look up to backup its authenticity
    607 likes this.
  3. yes. not sure if he wanted that made public but I also know Sazukemono has an alt not listed to but I know for a fact they dont want people to know its their alt
  4. I like how you've said on this thread that these staff have alts and don't know if they wanted them known.
    607 likes this.
  5. Meh. Knowing i have an alt and knowing the name of that alt is quite different. I don't mind the first, it's the second that I would prefer not to have widely broadcasted :p

Also, I have an update for this thread's OP. Feel free to paraphrase if you'd prefer to keep it on the short side.

Several Green Kimono heads, from a skin donned post mod promotion, exist in the world but aren't available for purchase. They are occasionally available as prizes from various events. (This skin has red hair and a green kimono, it is also my current skin)

Roughly half a stack of Grecian heads are also floating around. This skin has been retired and is not available except through trades with those who already have one. (This skin had brown hair and a white toga-dress)
    607 and MajorHaze like this.
  6. Is this the head I have at +bird with the rest of the staff heads?
    Sazukemono likes this.
  7. Yes indeed! ^_~*
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  8. critic confirmed it was okay to make them publicly known as he already has. saz on the other hand im a jerk sorry for that
    MajorHaze likes this.
  9. Slvr came to smp7 and looked at the MountianDew head I have and confirmed that it is one of hers. All staff heads are located on smp7 at /v +bird on the outside columns of the shop.
    607 likes this.
  10. I just bought one of fBuilderS head when his name was Fubbadub
    607 likes this.
  11. The February Update (2.9)
    1. added Sachrock to the list
    2. added fBuilderS to the list
    3. added Sachrock's alts to the list
    4. added fBuilderS's previous names to the list
    5. unboldified some text to make it shorter than 15,000 characters
    6. brightened staff alts diamond supporter color (at least some of it)
    7. removed Herobrine
    607 likes this.
  12. I am currently not giving out my head but it may be given away at streams or events :p
  13. I am such a fan of these changelogs. :) (it took me 15 seconds of thinking to remember the word...)
    586, Sazukemono and CinemaSins like this.
  14. Current info on fBuilderS heads:
    f_Builder_s head:
    I own one and I believe ThaKloned has the other one ;). (edit, ok maybe there are more than I think :p)
    f_Builder_sDaNub (lol to the name):
    Extinct
    _FB_ heads:
    Maybe 5 or so
    fBuilderS heads:
    10-15
    Fubbadub heads:
    These are halloween edition of my head given out for free during October-November 2017. There are about 30 of these and intended as more of a special edition of my head.

There are also Christmas heads that were given out to a select few as gifts, not to sure how many there are but only around 10

In regards to selling my head, I am not currently selling them myself but I'm sure others will.

Hope this helps :)
    Tuqueque and CinemaSins like this.
  15. Or so you think...
    :cool:
    607 and fBuilderS like this.
  16. I believe I have melon's head and an f_builder_s head.
  17. Already abusing your mod powers, Builder? :p
    586, padde73, TomvanWijnen and 2 others like this.
  18. Oh, didn't realize you collected old name head info and alts. Guess I could give that info as well.

Main account names:
    • JDHallows heads - still only receivable by winning them at events
    • JDHallow heads - No current plans to do this again, was a one time thing. Any heads that currently exist like this will likely be the only ones for now, but no guarantee I won't do it again ;)
    • jhall10 heads - Going to be honest, I went through a PvP phase before I changed my name, and I often had head drop on. And I died... a lot. So, there are likely a lot of these floating around, though I wouldn't be surprised if many were thrown out, too, so who knows how many there are :p
    Alt accounts:
    • ProfessorHallows - No heads exist for this account. Used be called HeadmasterHallow, but I changed the name recently just because I liked Professor more, and to add the 's' to the end of Hallows (to keep the pattern). No heads exist for the old name, either, and none ever will since I don't plan to use that name again.
    • DarkLordHallows - No heads exist for this account.
    Both of my alt accounts have skins related to their Harry Potter characters (Professor Dumbledore and the Dark Lord himself, Voldemort, respectively). At this time, I have no intention of handing these heads out. I am reserving these heads for a Harry Potter related event I am planning in the future. (If all goes to plan and I stay focused, hoping to have it done in May)
  19. 2.9.1:
    1. Added new FB head info
    2. Added jhall10 head info
    3. Added JD's alts
    fBuilderS likes this.
  20. I think you missed some info, spot bumping it for ya here :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.