[Update] Misc bug fixes and dev update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by chickeneer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Unsigned book and quills are already able to be edited, before and during 1.12, yes?
    607 likes this.
  2. you can't go back and edit them like a word document. You have to delete it and retype it only. One of the updates allowed for inserting a cursor to make changes or was that the lecterns... can't remember right now.
  3. I think if there is no problems for vanilla it should be ok but i have no clue
    607 likes this.
  4. Just one of those things that I thought should be brought up to Chickeneer. And since he has requested asking those questions here, I did.
    Given the age of the server, there are bound to be lots of little things that might get 'interesting' when we update. So, if they can check on that, it would be great to know now. So that we don't find out about it after the fact.
    HazardousCode likes this.
  5. I don't think there should be any issues, but hey, I'll try, because I feel like it. :)
    Yes, no issues. :) I don't think there would be any EMC specific issues.
  6. I wish minecraft would stop add more new stuff when they do not improve existing items that are already in the game, Just to name a few; minecart (Stop, slow, go fast, turn controls), diagonal rails, secure access locked doors, more solid boats, better transfer of item stacks especially with hoppers, 64, 16, ect. at a time would be nice
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. They kinda are improving existing stuff though, the last 3 updates were all improvements to much neglected areas of MC: Villages, oceans, etc, and now the Nether. iirc jeb said that they won't ever add a new dimension until they've completely overhauled the existing ones. Not the super specific stuff you're looking for, but they are overhauling.
  8. I was going to comment on something but then I realised that you did not post this in an appropriate thread (or even forum section). If you want to discuss this, please create a thread in General Minecraft Discussion. :)
  9. I don't want to seem rude by asking for an exact date, but I'm preparing for 1.15 by hoarding villager traded items before villagers get nerfed, is there a rough-ish time frame for when it might come out? Because if its less than a month I need to rush
  10. before the year 3000

that's not meant to be criticising the staff meant to be a joke
  11. Anyone else having issues logging in?
    Cyberazaz101 and Klumpelil like this.
  12. I too
    Cyberazaz101 likes this.
  13. Cant log in too, so probably something wrong :)
    Cyberazaz101 likes this.
  14. You've had a lot of time...

I can't say with certainty because final testing is unpredictable, but you may want to rush...
  15. PC Broke down. I've been gone for months and only just got back to EMC this week, not that you should wait for me :p
    607 likes this.
  16. How long you need? Im sure i can ask a few lengthy questions lol 😂
    607 and PetezzaDawg like this.
  17. I am going to write down April 1, 2020 :aikar: for the 1.15.2 update ... based on your comment here.
    Heck of an April Fool's Day present, if I do say so. :cool: Needs a promo if it gets done.... any ideas for a good one folks?
    SkeleTin007 and FadedMartian like this.
  18. i reckon earlier
    one way to find out. Ever so keen for 1.15.2 now that its a arms length away
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  19. A chicken egg promo

Lol when someone trys to connect have the message April fools 1.15.2!
    607 likes this.
  20. Yes, Logging has been an issue for a few day now. I got the message saying:

Failed to Connect to the Server

io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectExecption: Connection refused: no further information:
    KatydidBuild likes this.