[Thread of threads to be thread] is Eternal. It will never die.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Uber_Corq, Aug 17, 2016.

?

How good is this thread?

Best 53 vote(s) 39.3%
Better 13 vote(s) 9.6%
Good 10 vote(s) 7.4%
Okay 7 vote(s) 5.2%
Bad 4 vote(s) 3.0%
Worse 4 vote(s) 3.0%
Worst 17 vote(s) 12.6%
It is the best of threads, it is the worst of threads 27 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Someone better start a project I'd want to donate towards... wouldn't want to risk breaching a million rupees on one account. :p
    Uber_Corq, TomvanWijnen and Jelle68 like this.
  2. "Fill Jelle's pockets"
    Uber_Corq, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  3. Very nice of you, 607.
    Uber_Corq and 607 like this.
  4. My pockets are empty !
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  5. Not anymore

6. Hmm... how about filling Tom's pocket, so I can spend more time doing Latin rather than trying (in vain? :p) to gain rupees here..? :rolleyes: :p
  7. You haven't even replied to my tutorial yet! :p
    Uber_Corq and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. Indeed, I feel bad for that - I read it as I was about to cycle home from tests at 15:55 yesterday, but because it was cold (I was standing outside...) and because I couldn't think straight due to tiredness and tests and aaaahhh I gave up reading and comprehending and just cycled home to read it there. I picked the exact right time for this, because after 30 seconds I passed my chemistry teacher, and decided to cycle with her (she lives in the same village), which was really nice. :) Then at hone I completely forgot about it... gonna reply as soon as I have time and can type properly (so not while eating :p). :)

I could argue... if you send over some donations for the fill Tom's pocket cause, I'll have more time to reply to your messages. ;)
    Uber_Corq, Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  9. Did you read it yet? :rolleyes:
  10. I just realised: sounds like you've got good chemistry with your Chemistry teacher. :D
  11. Chemistry is fascinating. And so is Science in general. (My favorite subject. :D)
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  12. I already read most on Friday, but want to give it a response when my brain can think straight, i.e. not now, because I have to do way too much for these two last tests tomorrow... :/

:D
  13. Uber_Corq and ShelLuser like this.
  14. Is that yours, or what's it from?
    Edit: just realised Google can search by image. It's not yours, I think. :p
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  15. Nah, just a youtube thumbnail. My KSP flyers generally look more like quad-copters / drones.
  16. This might be one of the best themes in video game music ever, and it's got less than 10000 views on YouTube. Spread the joy!
    [/URL][/MEDIA][/FONT]']-BHXyYUA3Ew[/MEDIA][/FONT][/URL][/MEDIA][/FONT][/URL][/MEDIA][/FONT]
    Uber_Corq and Sydney4363 like this.
  17. Code:
    [media=youtube]-BHXyYUA3Ew[/media]
    But yeah, that's pretty good
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  18. Ah, thanks. I tried 3 different things, but hadn't thought of that, it seems. :p Or perhaps it was because I included quotes.
    Edit: Wow, look at what it became. xD I'm keeping it like that, I like it. :rolleyes:
    Uber_Corq and DarkModFallen like this.