They Have Arrived! New Staff-Feb 2016

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Congrats to the three of you!!
  2. Please leave your coats at the door and wipe the gunk of ya shoes before entering. Now thats outa the way; Gratz and welcome to the green team!
    tonia and crystaldragon13 like this.
  3. Who are you in this pic? :D
  4. Left of superman ^.^
  5. Batman is on supermans left, idk I think he might be more the one in the back :p
  6. I have to say, I was very happy to be apart of the great welcoming committee for HxCami10. I have not known them long, but from what I have seen in town and others speaking, I know they'll be great. I hope to see all of you guys around for a long time. :D
  7. :p martian man hunter
  8. Congrats!! You guys will do great! :D
  9. Huge congrats to all three of you! Though I haven't talked to any of you very often, you've all seemed like incredibly kind and responsible players from what I've seen of you. Melk, I remember you as being a great Moderator who contributed great things to these forums; amadai, I've heard so many fantastic things about you and look forward to getting to see them firsthand; and HxCami, I've always seen you as a friendly, honest, and helpful player who is well worthy of being a Mod (though I'm sorry about the hamster torture). So yeah, I definitely am looking forward to working with all of you! :)
    607 likes this.
  10. Congrats new green people!
  11. Congratulations on getting staff m8s.
  12. Who threw up this time :p
  13. Haha, she said to work with people that are moderator material. :p
    TomvanWijnen, padde73 and fBuilderS like this.
  14. Ima just go cry in the corner now
    StoneSky likes this.
  15. Congrats everyone!
  16. Congrats on becoming moderators

Now except SMP2 and SMP8 as your new gods.
    (all the moderators do it)
  17. Is that what you meant?
  18. I think they meant 'accept'
  19. I know =P
  20. Welcome back melk and congrats to everyone else.

I thought I saw a familiar face. ;)