They Have Arrived! New Staff-Feb 2016

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Its a far braver thing you do to join with the staff and work hard to make the difference. Thank you for the time and effort you will be putting in so I can go about my business in the EMC community playing, getting lost, dying, building and joining in on the forums without worrying too much about what is going on behind the curtain. You are the grease between the cogs of the machine that keep it running smooth. If only real life had the option to call for a moderator to appear from thin air and help keep things cool. Thank you for being their for us here in EMC.

And because there will be a few times when you did the right thing with no thanks and even quite the opposite,

Thank you thank you thank you,

See you in game,

Acemox2k
    HxCami10, iamcavie, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  2. MELK! OMG YES!!!!

Anyway, hey another 8 staff! Gratz Cami, tonia, and Melk!
  3. Congrats and welcome.
  4. Congrats to you guys Melk, Cami, and tonia! May your return to staff be full of adventure! :)
  5. Congrats. You all will do great.
  6. Congrats! staff, that's good right? :p
  7. Congrats, guys! Next time, it will be me... ;D
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  8. Congratulations. All great selections.
  9. Congrats my love im so proud of you
    also congrats grandpa & tonia
  10. Congratulations!
  11. Still no smp5 staff :( Grats to melk :D And to tonia and cami to but melk! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. Staff aren't chosen based on server, but if your server is lacking representation, then work with other people on your server that you think are moderator material to have them apply. Maybe then you'll get an smp5 person :)
    607 and fBuilderS like this.
  13. Congratulations to all new staff. :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  14. *works with himself* time to go overkill I guess :p
    StoneSky, ShelLuser and Eviltoade like this.
  15. Grats again all! <3
  16. Congratulations! That slimey stuff on your name looks good;)
  17. Yay! :D
  18. Congrats to the new moderators. I'm sure that they will all do us proud! :)
    ThaKloned and 607 like this.
  19. he loves being called sourmelk mwahahaha
    Kytula likes this.
  20. To be honest I almost did die of excitement :p but thanks guys :D