[themes of atheism] I have had an awful day. [Closed]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yep, had this happen. Told a teacher I supported Equality in a School that believes in a religion ( I will not say which religion cause right now I'm figuring what I want to believe ) yeah so the teacher whipped my arse and told me equality was bad THEN one of a kids points out I support anonymous..... Then I really did get my arse whipped but I never gave up. I gave him a hell of an argument and let's say no one else will ask me about my views on anonymous anymore. Sorry bro, life sucks

No matter what religion, if you go to a school that is not private THEY SHOULD NOT BE BIAS TOWARDS ANY RELIGION. cd was right with the state and church separation
  2. Well, let me share my view on this:
    If you were rude and pushy "Testifying" Your disbelief of religon and belief of Atheism, you deserved EVERYTHING that happened today.
    If you were just stating your opinion, and walked away, this was taken too far.
    No offense, but how you act on EMC, i think i know which of these two it is....
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  3. images.jpg
    jacob5089 and AmusedStew like this.
  4. Christians bug non believers to convert... They don't walk away
  5. I can feel some fire burning >.>
    607, jkjkjk182, Twitch1 and 3 others like this.
  6. SOMEBODY CALL 911!!!! FIEYA BURNIN ON THE DANE FLOOR!! Sorry I had to xD
    L0tad, jkjkjk182, Twitch1 and 3 others like this.
  7. Stand up for your rights. Tell them: I do what I want, when I want.
  8. How dare you judge him. You don't know how it was so how can you say he deserved it? You have an issue with him JUST BECAUSE he is Atheist. I have yet to see him be as extreme as you have.

This is probably the only time that I will go against what I said in my first post: "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged"
    607, battmeghs, cddm95ace and 8 others like this.
  9. Yeah no. Stop accusing us of things we don't do. Honestly.
    I agree with jtc. If you simply stated it and walked away, this is too far.
    But if you called your teacher names, (check) protested the things she does (check), among other things, you are somewhat deserving of this punishment.
  10. Language in gif open at own risk. Laugh at own risk.
    607, jkjkjk182, Twitch1 and 5 others like this.
  11. Woah woah woah woah!
    I'm not judging him. And i do not "Have an issue with him JUST BECAUSE he's an atheist."
    I respect people's beliefs, even though it may not seem like that at times. (No body's perfect)
    What i'm saying is that how he ACTED on the fourms, i know his attitdue and i know what option it was.
    607 likes this.
  12. No offence, but just saying that to a power higher than you can be very... eh, unwise :p Me being Athiest, I find this kinda BS, well, I do find it BS. You should have your own opinion and your school life should not be drastically impacted by your religion, I find that blasphemy. Don't just say, "Yar whutevs u guise, i do wuht i wan' cuz i can". Come at it by a more thought-out method, call a meeting or something, get friends behind you. If Admiral Ackbar didn't have more than one ship, would the rebels have gotten past the Death Star? Nope. They'd be space junk full o' traps.
  13. I'm not Atheist and I find it BS.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  14. Greatest analogy ever.
    607, battmeghs, cddm95ace and 6 others like this.
  15. Ok, name calling can be too far but sometimes you go to far when you are doing right. Example, friend stood up for a kid being bullied. Told bully to stop but then the bully did so he laided him out. He went to far with the fighting but he was still doing right. Volt MIGHT OF went to far calling names but he was still doing right standing up for what he believes in. NOT TRYONG TO OFFEND ANYONE LOVE YOU ALL :)
    cddm95ace, Twitch1 and nick5013 like this.
  16. I didn't say that I take offence only because I'm athiest, it's morally wrong in my opinion. I respect all religions, I just have my own too.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  17. Yep, getting hotter. ;)
    607, Twitch1 and mba2012 like this.
  18. STANDS UP AND CLAPS FOR 5 MINS STRAIGHT!!! Took the words out of my mouth
    Twitch1 likes this.
  19. I do what I want, when I want. I do what I want, when I want. I do what I want, when I want. I do what I want, when I want. :p ok :p
    mba2012 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.