The time has come...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kephras, Feb 26, 2017.

1. You will not be leaving. You can't. We (EMC) are part of you life after 5 years. You can't just walk away from your family. I can't see you doing that. I play other games too but I would never consider leaving EMC unless I was forced to leave.
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  2. Well, I mean, you can't really be truly involved with too many communities at one time.
  3. Welp. When you're right, you're right. Updated the OP, for whatever that's worth.

Though now this thread just looks like some fake-out bid for attention and ego-stroking. *sigh* Lucky for me, you folks know me better than that.

(Shush BK, you do too)
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Cant hide it keph.
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  5. Don't worry about it, if worse comes to worst you can always blame the SMP8 influence over it, that can always create a good excuse :)

"The fish made me do it!" :eek:

Sounds trustworthy enough, right? :)
  6. "I tried to leave, but couldn't afford the alimony. On SMP8 you are everyone's wife..."
    Equinox_Boss, 607, ShelLuser and 4 others like this.
  7. Damn it, I was just about to make a crack about your post. Why do you feel the need to rob me of my fun?
    NuclearBobomb, 607, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  8. Because I know you too well, my flame-broiled friend.
    607, BurgerKnight and Tuqueque like this.
  9. I bet you dont even know what Disney character I'm thinking of right now. Amateur.
  10. Mulan. It's always Mulan.
    607, EnderMagic1, Kephras and 2 others like this.