The Survival Update - v2 - 6/30/18

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jun 30, 2018.

1. They have no influence on each other.

I updated all the heads (since they wouldn't stack anyways) to be more accurate to the actual mob. :)
  2. ChumMiner, I would recommend difficulty 10, enraged endermen have a significantly higher chance of head drops than regular endermen. They still drop heads as a endermen farm that is entirely player damage will drop them.
    FadedMartian and ChumMiner like this.
  3. I waited a while and I don't see anyone posting this so I'll just give it away now. Ghast Heart is fuel for a furnace. Smelts around 100 items or so. I sort of just left it in there and forgot what it went through but it was a decent amount.

Dunno if there's another use but that's all I've been able to stumble upon.
    poofasaurus, 607, chickeneer and 4 others like this.
  4. Not sure what is 'normal' - but I think the code has it burning for 800 seconds. (13 minutes 20 seconds)
    607 likes this.
  5. Wow. Lotsa stuff in this update.

...darn...the momentus has become the hunter...not the hunted.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. I believe each item takes 8 seconds, so that would be 100 items indeed. :) EDIT: looked it up, according to the minecraft wiki each item takes 10 seconds, so that would be 80 items. :p
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  7. Sooooo it's basically a stackable lava bucket?
    Sazukemono and FadedMartian like this.
  8. If this is the case, I'd rather use lava buckets still and just collect the hearts :p
    Kabloofne, TuckerAmbr and ChumMiner like this.
  9. Water (edit) Lava buckets do 100, these only 80 (supposedly). :)
    607 likes this.
  10. I didn't realize you could smelt things with water!
    Sazukemono, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. Hahahaha, whoopsies. I wrote that when I had only been awake for a couple of minutes, guess that made me make that interesting mistake. :p
    607, FadedMartian and Raaynn like this.
  12. Yes.. i think water buckets onlysmelt when its ice.
    TomvanWijnen and FadedMartian like this.
  13. So they're lame stackable lava buckets? :confused:
    What's even the point?
  14. you've never wanted to collect the hearts of your enemies??
    fun, and being a stackable uber-fuel, I would say :p
    MoreMoople, 607 and FadedMartian like this.
  15. have not played in 1.13.2 yet... You telling me that lava and water buckets be stackable????
  16. No...what they are saying is that the only advantage to the ghast heart as fuel is that it is stackable.
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  17. Do dropped experience orbs (from death in this case I believe) despawn after a while? I'm standing at a public spot somewhere where experience orbs belonging to a player have been dropped. That player has not been online in over 10 days, and because for some reason I can't lure the XP orbs to somewhere else, I have to stand inside them, which gives a three line message every 3-4 seconds, which is obviously quite frustrating. :p

(you can see how I got progressively less patient trying to blur out the name. :p)

EDIT: Hmm, weird. I entered a nether portal and went back and now they appear to be gone. Weird.
    607 likes this.
  18. Time is strange in the EMC :0
    UltiPig likes this.
  19. please try not to bump a thread over a year old
    Stnywitness likes this.