The SMP War

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DaybreakerMC, Feb 10, 2015.

?

Will you fight?

Yes 49 vote(s) 71.0%
Ies 20 vote(s) 29.0%
  1. Obviously you decide to stay on stage way too much that you don't even bother to check in on the other servers.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  2. I spend most of my time on SMP8, but thank you for the criticism, I will make sure I visit the other SMPs more. :)
  3. SMP7's Stone Slab training is coming along nicely >: D
    SEPTHEKID and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  4. Hey, we signed a treaty about this, no WMDs.
  5. WMDs?
    EDIT: Just googled it :rolleyes:
  6. Good then
  7. Probably something like
  8. LOL!
  9. Man am I fabulous.
  10. "SMP War" Hmm.. *Hires server-wide assassinations*
    NathanRP likes this.
  11. I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish by posting spammy stuff, but please stop.
    chaselesniak likes this.
  12. Honestly I'm just bored.
  13. For my server I shall serve in this war as the general after all I have good leadership skills so if anyone from smp4 agrees with me then like this post.
  14. To those of you from smp 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and utopia I would like for you all to join smp4's side on the fight the sheep wasn't stolen in fact they want to steal the sheep from us so what do you guys say do you want to help smp4 battle off smp 7, 8, and 9.
  15. And for those of you not sure about me being the smp4 general let me say that I will bring everyone from smp4 and everyone allied with smp4 out of the darkness and into the light so good that smp9 will wish they never started this war to begin with so smp4 or from an allie who's with me?
  16. I'm an SMP2er at heart, so I'm NOT EVER ALLYING with SMP4 (because we'll be too busy protecting you :p)
  17. Smp2, 3 and 5 have already joined smp4's side(Of what I heard)
  18. Ugh smp5 usually stays out of this kind of stuff. -_-
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  19. Smp 6 is neutral. We will not take any sides whatsoever. As the holder of the Pvp arena it's our duty to stay neutral.