The SMP War

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DaybreakerMC, Feb 10, 2015.

?

Will you fight?

Yes 49 vote(s) 71.0%
Ies 20 vote(s) 29.0%
  1. You can also tell them that they can become Admin by press ALT and F4 at the same time. I always get a few, especially when someone thinks they are far above the rules.
    PenguinDJ and Gawadrolt like this.
  2. I love that term squekers. Smp7 is riddled with them. Good lil soldiers those ones.

"Go! Show the Spartans what we can do.
    Go! They shout and curse... ... stabbing wildly, more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things.
    Brave amateurs, they do their part."

Come for us potion maker. We will not bow to whimsical mysticism for we are immortal.

;-)
  3. Dude, we're way too far in now to back out.
    Who needs diamonds when you've got a witch?
    Really dude? Even a noob wouldn't fall for that!
  4. Hmph! If you think I'm just making harmless modded shiny stuff, you're way off! Also if you think the potions are for me to drink, well think again...
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  5. You would be absolutely shocked at the things I have convinced people of.
  6. Yeah, I don't see why someone new to EMC wouldn't believe pretty much anything you tell them after the tutorial. Show them the promos and reinforce how unique emc is.... I generally like to help the new people be productive and see the fun builds though. Which is why smp7's "arkadian" proverbial army is near limitless... XD
  7. My favorite interaction with any mod, ever was:

"X7mx, stop pretending to be Aikar."
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  8. smp2.png

Rumors that smp2 has started building a zecret base "somewhere" are highly exaggerated <mwua ha ha ha> :D

:eek:
    MCTabletKid likes this.
  9. im over there at the base :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Killin our doods?
  11. locs @smp3 waste south
  12. .....
    This must be resolved.. On smp5... Why? It's halfway between 10 and the fifth server including utopia, and besides MOBARENA LETSH YOU GET YA OPPONENTS LOOT YAAA
  13. Keep all this away from SMP5 please.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. SMP7 welcomes the newest addition to the Stone Slab Army
    MCTabletKid and ShelLuser like this.
  15. Don't worry, the mobs respect us. Nobody gonna touch, and all sheeps are ready to kidnap Carl... From the bad guys, that is.
  16. PLZ dont grief [even if this is a snp war XP
  17. Well, griefing is not at all tolerated in EMC, so whether it's an smp war or not, you shouldn't be griefing anyway. :p
  18. I think I hear you loud and clear :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. Nailed it! :p I actually laughed pretty hard at that.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  20. Oh dear, it all makes sense now. By building that base we actually griefed the smp3 wastelands. Shame on us! :)