The SMP War

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DaybreakerMC, Feb 10, 2015.

?

Will you fight?

Yes 49 vote(s) 71.0%
Ies 20 vote(s) 29.0%
  1. I'll represent SMP 6

Please keep your combat in PVP to @r or at least @L.
    You are already driving us insane.
  2. War... I will join the battle soon enough... I already turned of my computer.
  3. Lol, I'm leavin the battle. I don't like conflict.
  4. As the officially recognized representative of SMP2 (because no one else was there) I'd hereby like to share that we'd be happy to help with hosting any negotiations.

Provided of course that you will compensate us for our troubles by donating.... A shrubbery!

Where to get one? That'll be your problem not ours.

(This message wasn't sponsored by the 3800 Mall @ SMP2; go here to buy all your shrubberies!)
  5. She!?
  6. Who's Carl?
    penfoldex likes this.
  7. Whatever happens better happen quick before empire updates to 1.8 and missiles come out :O And THIS
    Gawadrolt and ChickenDice like this.
  8. Carl is SMP4 mascott
    Patr1cV likes this.
  9. Non Pvp servers - wars between people.
    What are you doing, throwing dirt at each other?
    Because we can't hurt each other directly but dirt, dirt annoys me. People throwing dirt at me is a crime.
    Just throw dirt at each other.
    And if you wanted an army i'd go with iron golems, trick creepers against the enemy and of course lay traps.
    But you know sheep is a good idea too >.< Add a little war paint and they are good to go!
  10. B4DM4N51M0N Just said he'd summon a momentus for smp2 xD
    Perry_Stahlsis and ShelLuser like this.
  11. Thats cheating :eek:

Bad Simon :p
  12. And also a TornadoWither, i think we will win without even being involved >.<
    It has been said 1st the worst, 2nd the best, 3rd the one with the hairy chest.
    So smp2 is best because well because!!!!
    Shame though, i had like 2DCs of dirt i was gonna throw at people
  13. I'm an advisor for SMP2. I advise that we all make bases in the enemies wild. ;)
  14. I'm tempted to rename a sheep egg-Carl...And throw it in the hoppers just to ruin all the...Fun?
    I kind of want to see this unfold
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.
  15. Right well smp4 will take smp1 2 5 :)
    SEPTHEKID and ShelLuser like this.
  16. *Terribly Confused
  17. Did I hear smp2?

Ok then, you steered my hand. I shall take no responsibility for the outcome of this. Behold: camosheep!

Notice how camosheep manages to camouflage itself to blend in with the wall....

In this top secret footage you can see how the leader of my private army, camosheep, is busy training its fellow mobs to perfectly blend in with the environment. It also seems to be doing a stress test of some sort but we have no official comment on that :rolleyes:.

So yah, be scawed, we vewwy, vewwy scawed... :eek:

"I thought I saw me a camosheep.... I did, I did see a camosheep!" (soon to be spoken famous last words (before falling out of the chair due to too much laughter)).
  18. Camo Sheep is an expert in the art of stealth.
    And you actually couldn't find it it for a while XD
    At least we know camo sheep is doing its job.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. I nibble people's noses, i am an expert at it.
    Smp2 has the nose nibbler, you are all outmatched.
    Not to mention my mom plays this too, i am unbeatable!
    I mean smp2 is unbeatable...
    SEPTHEKID and ShelLuser like this.