The SMP War

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DaybreakerMC, Feb 10, 2015.

?

Will you fight?

Yes 49 vote(s) 71.0%
Ies 20 vote(s) 29.0%
  1. The United States is comprised of 50 states that are, well, united. Here is a nice map.

That excluded Alaska and Hawaii but oh well. 48 states are good too.
    Anyways, the Empire is sort of like America. The Empire has 10 united, but separate, servers and America has 50 united, but separate, states.

This little SMP war is basically Florida (FL, bottom right) and Alabama (AL, right above Florida) going to war.
    ChickenDice likes this.
  2. It has come to my attention that I might be suffering from a huge conflict of interest which makes it even more harder...

smp2; obvious case, it's my home server and also my favorite.
    smp1; has a cool Mesa biome in their wasteland which I'm exploiting err: admiring. All for the benefits of Minecraft science of course.
    smp4; has an official Frontier outpost which I'm participating in, almost set up a nice rough design for my house tree (no typos there ;)).
    smp5; another one of my favorite servers; relaxed atmosphere, I know some friends here and I'm running a survival mining expedition (meaning: I started in the waste with nothing and will only use what I find there).
    smp6; three times (smp)2 is smp6 so this one has to be good as well ;)
    smp8; another server where some of my friends reside on and which I consider to be very relaxing to visit.
    smp9; has a shop which I'm reviewing soonish so I can't really get on their bad side (yet?).
    smp3; 9 divided by 3 is 3. SO smp3 is a third of smp9 meaning that if I review a shop here my smp9 shop review will be nearly done too.

Which leaves smp7 and Utopia.

And just when I was planning on sending camosheep that way did I realize that if you combine my two favorite servers (smp2 & smp5) you'll end up with smp7. So that server can't be all that bad either.

Leaving me with Utopia. But to wage war on them will probably requite a support voucher and mine runs out today. So that won't be an option for me.

Ergo: I'm stuck :)

Time to try /war unstuck and see where I end up :)
    AnonReturns and bloodra1n like this.
  3. oh. right. this thing. you know, this war is disturbing the peacefulness of smp5. :(
  4. Just a bit of banter :p
  5. CARL WILL BE FOREVER ON SMP4!!!! :mad: VIVA LA REVOLUTION! ALL HAIL CARL THE MAGNIFICENT!!!! :D
    AnonReturns and bloodra1n like this.
  6. I'm still private eye. I called dibs
  7. I am secretly Commander Nami, when the right time comes i will be the heroine!
    Till then i will gobble sweets.
  8. Smp8 is not relaxing. I guarantee it.
    bloodra1n and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  9. *Raises hand*
    I'm from SMP4...
    bloodra1n and SEPTHEKID like this.
  10. Release the battle chickens!!!!!!
    kevmeup and bloodra1n like this.
  11. If you are going to do this, have at it
    But please keep it in group chat, residence chat, or local chat, anything but town
    Brooke1965 and AnonReturns like this.
  12. Wow i have reses on 1 and 8 way to go way to go...-_-
  13. What Evers your first you are part of hehe
  14. Ok?
  15. Why on earth would someone come to SMP8 willingly, let alone attempt to conquer it? Seriously, have none of you seen the "SMP8, you worry me" thread? Is that the kind of people you want to bring into your empire? I'm not exaggerating, we literally sit around all day talking about marrying inanimate objects. For your own sanity, just stay away. You'll thank me one day.
    TechNinja_42, SEPTHEKID and bloodra1n like this.
  16. If someone in the world didn't talk about marrying inanimate objects who will?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. Alright, we are NOT giving carl no matter what!
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  18. I am purchasing a battlefield soon. Eggify, kill, and use flags will be on for everyone. Bring your troops (battle date to be released soon)!