The Second New Republic (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And we have a new flag,based off L0tads design for the old NRs flag!
    2014-04-19_18.18.10.png
  2. I'm working on the New Map,which will reduce Snowvian Territory.
  3. Treaty of Snowpolis
    The following Treaty states:
    *The Region of Snowv is reduced
    *The Regoin of Snowv is fully absorbed into the 2nd NR
    This is the new Territorial Changes:
    EMCMap7.png
  4. That is ridiculously huge. I highly suggest starting small and farther away from the other places, and then gaining more land and/or move closer after there is a sense of peace between everyone. Just because it is another NR doesn't mean it is automatically huge.
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. ....
    If you think that's huge,you would have exploded seeing the OLD territory...
  6. I did see that map of the old one. It is all relative to who is next/near to you, not what was in the past. I still think that you should relocate. Building an outpost that right away has neighbors who are upset by it is not a way to solidify a successful future.
  7. We started work on a City,so I'm REALLY not moving...
    The Nation of Volt should have told us to move earlier,before work started...
  8. The amount of land that you've outlined in that map is excessively large. And the lake in the north eastern most area has already got constructions on it by people from Wrem. For now, I think you should just build either in the snowy area in the outlined territory, or you move somewhere else.

I really don't want to have border disputes with anyone before we even get around to officially founding our new nations, so I think you should downscale your selections of land.
  9. How many maps do we go through in one day????
    EMCMap8.png
  10. The big fat green border in the middle of your land is where I think your border should be. But could you tell us where you've started building your city?
  11. I would still much prefer it if the 2nd NR moved, we have been here literally months, you having just started a city it should be very easy for you to move. However if you insist on staying you must consider the land you are claiming is about as large as all the other outposts combined, and we have a population several times larger than yours. You are also now claiming more land closer to us than before.
  12. can i help?
  13. I said yes.
    I'll be on ASAP,but for now we can discuss how you can help...
  14. So what do you want?
    Us to move closer,and then move away,making our territory bigger,then you want us to reduce so we move closer?
    Just allow us to stay,it also gives us easy transport...
  15. Also,BTW,Wrem and the 2nd NR officially invaded Potatoville...
  16. In the Snow Biome.
  17. Also,I am NOT ACCEPTING a Flame War to break out.
  18. Wait, who invaded what?
  19. EWTO invaded Potatoville...
  20. I don't understand how one can do that?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.