The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. We've got forests, we'll give you 10 square kilometres of them in the East for biomass.
  2. Redwing took Japan. Why don't you take Brazil?
  3. 72Volt, I don't think you understand with the church things your building. You can't, build, outside, of, your, nation.
    fluffinator09 and SoulPunisher like this.
  4. So I cannot build on an unclaimed area (i.e. international waters, Bir Tawil, Marie Byrd Land)?
    Additionally, define 'nation'.
  5. Yep. Only expansion can be done in your nation, and your nation is your country.
  6. Can I buy land from others and declare it to be my nation?
    Can me and someone else agree to merge our nations and come to a consenus on our actions?
  7. Well, why would anyone want to join you and give up their freedom to do what they want?
  8. Collective power. They have their freedom, but they have access to the freedom of others in return for letting others access their freedom. If that makes sense.
  9. EMC is not the place where that will work properly. This just isn't the place for it. If you want to go try a game where the might work, go ahead, but this just isn't a good place.
  10. Spain begins working on upgrades to their weapons and builds nuclear bunkers.
  11. Canada finds lots of oil in Alberta, and sets up five oil rigs.

Canada starts work on a project.
  12. Legit, could you put something in the OP that says what countries are taken?
  13. OP has been updated.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. South Korea finds a vast supply of coal and begins to mine it.
  15. Iceland accepts your alliance
  16. Brazil
    population 50,000,000
    army, 16,000
    Militia available 2,000
  17. Your population... Geez people, it says it right there.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  18. sorry read it wrong it was 60million xD
  19. Brazil requests to be apart of the Progressive Community.

Brazil also starts work on a Beta model VTOL-Vehicle and a LRAMR (Long range anti-material rilfe)
  20. Still to high. Max is 50 Million.