The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. How do you win/lose a war?
  2. That's... a good question. Let me think.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Nation: Iceland.
    Government: Attack when felt threatened.
    Population: 409,000
    Army Size: 9,000
  4. Maybe something like risk? Where you roll die?
  5. Nation: Laos
    Government type (How you will act): Defensive. Typically paranoid, the true way to their hearts is through economic aid.
    Population (May not exceed 50 million): Seven Million
    Army size ( May not exceed 20 thousand): Twenty Thousand. Laos is communist, what do you expect?

Also, is it okay to use Laos, since they won their freedom from France in 1953?
  6. Finally a new game from Legit. :D
    South Korea
    Democracy. In the midst of a civil war.
    9 million
    10 thousand
  7. For winning and losing a war, it will be voted on. After a few hours of the war, everyone can vote for the outcome, which can be either player 1/2 wins, or player 1/2 loses, or the war keeps going. If you lose, you are out of the game for one hour.

Canada wishes to ally Iceland and Spain
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. In this game, no country is under control of another, so if this was set in 1925, I could still use Canada, even though it didn't become independent from Britain until 1935.

Just to make this easier, I ask that you chose one of the Korea's, just so it wont get confusing down the road.
  9. Laos begins developing the mining sector of their economy, by utilizing the newest mining techniques. Also, Laos begins to develop more accurate semi-automatic firearms.
  10. Canada, seeing Communist nations not as a threat, but as possibly a very good trading partner, wants to ally Laos.
  11. Fixed

South Korea requests allies from non-communist nations.
    Also begins works on the Karabiner 98k.
  12. redwing begins thinking of a new plan for a plot..... :)

Japan
    Democracy
    Population: 4,500,000
    Army: 10,000
  13. Japan wishes to ally with South Korea and become trading partners.
    Japan also starts researching better farming and education.
  14. Allied, but Japan isn't allowed to (officially) have an army after WWII…
  15. They have a "defence force", AKA, a army that can't attack unless it is attacked.
    penfoldex likes this.
  16. So unfair..... Jk I was kind of aware so that's why I researched non-war stuff just stuff to help my people :)
  17. China finished their magnetic bullet train (The one that floats slightly and uses magnets) and wishes to market to USA.China has discovered oil and rich minerals.They begin mining and drilling,.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  18. Spain accepts.

Spain finishes repairs on tornado/hurricane damage.
  19. England, while expanding, meets indians. They make peace with them, and are willing to help out whenever the need arises. 1,000 indians join the England, making the army now 16,000
  20. Do you mean Mohawks (Native Americans) or indian people?