The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. k
  2. Nation: Spain
    Government type (How you will act): Capitilist
    Population (May not exceed 50 million): 20 million
    Army size ( May not exceed 20 thousand): 150 thousand
  3. ((Please read the OP))
  4. The USSR invites you to the Progressive Community.
  5. I'm confused? I read it twice to make sure I didn't miss anything, and I just read it again. What are you trying to point out?
    Spain asks what benefits will it bring to its people and government before accepting.
  6. Your army is larger than 20K. Like, it even says that in your application.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  7. US finishes research and invents a faster motor car. They begin work on nuclear fission technology.
  8. The goal is to survive and thrive. We can do so cooperatively, democratically and nonviolently. The USSR is already one of the world's foremost superpowers, you want us as your buddy. Somebody wants to declare war on you? Too bad they can't without a boycott from the second most powerful country in the world.

As a member of the Progressive Community, you get a say in all decisions we make and we can help you arrange tactics. Rest assured, your government will wield great power within this society.
  9. Canada's new aircraft is done. Its a air plane specially made for medical operations. It comes with four stretchers and all the basic medical equipment. It is called the CA201, or the Airborne Warfield Hospital.
  10. Too bad anyone can declare war on anyone, no matter what you say. Look, if you try this stuff here, its not going to work very well.
  11. England also declines, not trusting the soviet union.
  12. Oh, lawl. That was a typo I didn't see. I meant 15 thousand.
  13. England increases total Population by 10,000,000, makeing the population now 40,000,000
    5,000 join the army, making the army 15,000
    We begin to work on WMD's and better weapons for war.
  14. Spain declines the invite, but if they ever want to partner they know where to come. Spain begins making a brand new way for their government to talk, through the use of a chatroom. They make a start.
  15. US begins to explore south towards Mexico.
  16. US discovers oil in Texas, begins drilling.
  17. Spain finishes developing the government chatrooms, and decides to build a wall around the border of their country, with a small amount of soldiers patrolling it. They get to work immediately.
  18. Nation: China
    Government type: Capitalist
    Population: 45 million
    Army size: 6 thousand
  19. China is suffering from the large amount of population.Starts research on cheap goods to market over the world(Made in China stuff xD) and starts producing large quantities of food.
  20. USSR invites China to the Progressive Community and approaches the US, England, Australial Canada and Spain for a standard alliance.

Question: Can countries deploy colonies to unclaimed areas? I assume the colony would be able to claim a radius of property surrounding it, meaning any new players to claim that country would get the unclaimed area, and if no area was unclaimed they would be a Free Force. Is this correct?