The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Brazil (Progressia) is nearing completion of the MPVTOL (C-170) this will be used for carrying small vehicles or troops quickly ((it looks like a modern day ofsprey gunship but it less advanced because this is the 20th century and a drawing will be coming soon))
    Brazil
    Also wants to note that it has patented the VTOL technology ((only if legit allows patenting very high tech stuff thy isnt silly like patentling wheels xD)) if not Brazil will keep the tech highly secret.
  2. Laos begins to develop better agricultural practices, to maximize rice production, and begins crop rotation. Laos now grows more quality foods, making birth rates go up, and death rates go down. Laos also begins dabbling in meat production, by running government owned ranches, that sell fairly cheap, quality meat to citizens.

Laos begins more work on education, by building more public schools and universities, to fill the rapidly increasing amount of jobs that are springing up in the mining and agricultural science sectors.
    Also, nobody seems too interested to engage with foreign affairs with my communists, lol.
  3. USA asks if this means annexation or alliance
  4. Dam reading back on my posts is horrible Dx spelling mistakes everywhere dam i hate trying to type on my iPhone :/
  5. Nation: Germany
    Government: Communist and Friendly
    Population: 16 Million
    Army: 8 Thousand
  6. Annexation.
  7. Germany begins rebuilding their infrastructure and requests America and Britain to give an estimate of what Germany needs to pay them.
  8. This doesn't follow real events, I just put WW2 in the OP because this is in the 50's.
  9. Then the USA agrees
  10. Doesn't Brazil need to okay that first? You can't just assume Brazil would agree. That's GodModding, isn't it?
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  11. You said right after WW2 srry.
  12. I've private-messaged Brazil, he'll confirm it.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  13. Laos wishes to sign a defensive pact with Germany, and lowers taxes on all German MANUFACTORED products, and lower taxes on all raw material headed to Germany, in an attempt to increase trade between the two nations.

Laos begins to develop better fishing techniques, and starts environmental work to preserve forests and wildlife.
  14. Well, this is after WW2, but you don't have to repay people. :)
  15. England offers alliance with Germany.
    England declines trading with the USSR, still not trusting them.
    England offers Germany and mexico to trade with them: Gold for food, water, and wood.
    England starts working a new travel system
  16. Oh we talked in
    Private message sorry forgot to mention that xD

Also Brazil talks to England about military trading. (Brazil want's 32 RR plane Engines. For ther VTOL technology
  17. Spain sends out an invitation of alliance to England, Germany, North Korea and Japan.
  18. England accepts
  19. Progressia completes Project Yttrium, begins work on Project International, Project North, and Project Gratitude.
  20. England creates a brand new airport, which is quite popular.
    England starts working on chemical weapons