The Major Update - 7/1/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jul 1, 2015.

1. torian42's name does exist thats why i am confused why it isn't working for me. He has been playing longer than I have. I have tried it capitalized Torian42 and lowercased torian42. Neither one works.
  2. I can't even label my teleport signs anymore.

Deadmaster98 likes this.
  3. Do other names work, then?
  4. no...i tried dektirok too just to see and it erased his name from sign as well
  5. yeah that doesn't happen on my res 10853 on smp5 i can show you
  6. ... did you really post the same video... Twice in the same thread? Redundant is the word that comers to mind.
    607 likes this.
  7. yes and you just posted it a third time
  8. Are you using the latest version of minecraft?
  9. Glad to see the server still standing and getting some nice updates. Haven't been on in over 400 days. :p
    hashhog3000 and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. 1.8.7
  11. Sometimes a number (ID?) is shown in the rupee log instead of player name,
    e.g. when selling to a player's shop.

This way around 12 hours before this posting:
  12. The Empire is immortal.
  13. Soooo ready for the name change update, tired of this name, literally no one knows what it means.
  14. Fixed, and putting in some changes to hopefully help with damiensmom issues.

I've also made it so sign lines can be prefixed with a color code symbol and not get wiped, so &rLABEL should remain.

I also fixed a bug where some shop signs wouldn't match up correctly and report not enough items etc.

These updates will go live in roughly 2 hours on the auto restart.
  15. Appreciated :3
  16. Thank You! I haven't gotten in game yet this morning but when I do I will try it and see. :)
    607 likes this.
  17. It works! Whatever you did fixed it for me! Thank you all so much :D
    607 likes this.
  18. Over This I-day celebration I got 2 I-day steaks. I was switching from my sword to a wood plank and I "ran over" my steak and it disappeared. I Don't know if this is a glitch or not, I just wanted to report it.
  19. You sure it wasn't regular steak that stacked with your other steaks?
    607 likes this.