The Game of Thrones! - WARNING: SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Jun 13, 2013.

1. That last episode :O
    Eviltoade and battmeghs like this.
  2. Already?
    How many episodes does each season have?
  3. I meant the last episode that just happened was amazing not the final episode xD
    607 likes this.
  4. Oooh, makes more sense, then. :p
  5. HAWT DAMN THAT WAS A GOOD EPISODE

i am pleased with their improvements with cgi, because the last time she rode that dragon it looked horrible. lol
  6. This episode made me go back to watch that part in Season 5 episode 9 when Drogon saves Daenerys from the Sons of the Harpy, and he gets a spear thrown at him. Daenerys removes it. Here she is doing that - Drogon isn't that much taller than her.

Here she is doing pretty much that exact same thing in Season 7 episode 4. Drogon is massive.

I get this is a work fiction but man can u believe that he's grown into that from this:

7. and now watching that old scene i realize just how giant he is now. lol
    607 likes this.
  8. Quote of the week: "Chaos is a Ladder"

Well we did get a battle similar to Field of Fire but doesn't seem that was whole Lannister/Tarly Army present. Some of them are prolly excorting the gold to Kingslanding or still getting grain from Reach farmers. One person who surprised me this episode was Bron I thought he would sneak away when saw the horde coming or when Drogon nearly killed him but in the end he "saved" Jamie. Looking forward to his interaction with Tyrion and Jamie.

Last bit what's with Jon and bringing women into caves tension was high... lol
    Eviltoade and 607 like this.

9. he got action the first time maybe he was hopin for some this time

also when that thunder noise came in from the Dothraki and you finally saw the dragon fly in was amazing !! Im sure Jamie was needing a change of armor after that.
  10. bran is not stupid as to what little finger is trying to accomplish. someone needs to stab him in the throat next episode. lol
  11. Weren't Davos and Missandei stood right outside?

That's hawt.
  12. Well, it's pretty given that Arya will kill him with the V Steel Dagger. He is on her list.....

I just hope it happens this season.
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. since bran can see through time hes probably seen everything little finger has done and will tell arya to murder him maybe
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. yes I got another pic lol
    Aikar, Qkazooo and Eviltoade like this.
  15. THIS IS AMAZING

16. This is also amazing.
    (Fair Warning: It is catchy)