The Game of Thrones! - WARNING: SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Jun 13, 2013.

1. gosh, he sure does look better with that beard.
    tyrian too, damn. lol
  2. Won't spoil anything until people across both ponds get to watch Eastwatch but going to say this since isn't a spoiler for the audience for the most part.

Seems like Drogon knows Jon Snow heritage due to their interaction in this episode.

*waits until till the morning to talk about what else happens this episode*
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. I WAS SCREAMING AT THE TV.

" PET THE DRAGON JON PET THE FREAKING DRAGON HE NEEDS ALL THE PETS PET HIM NOW"
  4. Everyones thoughts as they left the wall
  5. Jon Snow annoys me by not telling Daenerys about what Davos meant about how he took a knife in the heart while serving as Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Probably valuable information, seeing as how he just looks like a deserter of the Night's Watch at present.

Samwell Tarly annoys me by cutting off Gilly at the last possible second when she mentions how Rhaegar Targaryen annulled his marriage to Elia Martell and married Lyanna Stark instead. And also by not listening to what she was saying.

Daenerys Targaryen annoys me by not telling how much she wants a knife in her heart too to Jon if you know what I'm sayin.

Cersei Lannister annoys me by being Cersei Lannister.

Dickon Tarly annoys me by making me really like him in the previous episode and getting burned to death in this one in the opening scene.

I love Davos saying how he thought Gendry would still be rowing.

I love Jon's beyond the wall A-Team.

Had a really love-hate relationship with Eastwatch.

Also the title is weird. The Battle of Eastwatch is next episode, but this episode was spent setting that up: not surprising, just a little weird because the 'Battle'/Massacre of Hardhome happened in the episode called 'Hardhome', etc.
    Nickblockmaster and _Devil__ like this.
  6. Well I can get why keep interrupting jon dying in the first place because add a little more drama to the show but I think Jon wants a lot of people to know he died. Two reason I see why one that trying to convince people that dead are coming to kill us/take over and him dying then coming back might make things worse. The second reason that it tells Dany and High Lords that he failed as his job to point his men under his commend killed him. It will come up prolly next season or season 7 finale.

The whole Sam/Gilly is just a setup to when Jon's true parentage is revealed and either Sam or Gilly will speak up saying that have evidence to back Bran claim.

Cersi is being Cersi looking for a easy way out and the "Meeting of Two Queens & King" will give her a chance to plot something. Which I expect Jamie at that point will stop her because he realize the true threat in the Seven Kingdoms.

Davos has a very strap tongue this episode which makes him even better...

The whole A-Team or Suicide Squad is great. We all know some aren't coming back from this trip but don't know who or will one of them that does come back be the Undead.

Yea reading around most people didn't enjoy this episode because was hardly any action or plot resolves. It did it's job of setting up the last two episodes this season without having go back and say "yea this what these guys are doing" expect euron and greyworm... one is traveling back to dragonstone and other is most likely torturing his niece.
    synth_apparition likes this.
  7. Alright I like calling them suicide squad but after seeing this video.
    I'm all for A-Team
  8. Oh no, I bet it will definitely come up. Just annoyed me that Sam paid no attention to it. I expect that Bran will tell Jon he's the child of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark, but that still makes Jon a bastard - Sam or Gilly will pipe up, and tell him that Rhaegar annulled his first marriage and remarried to Lyanna, meaning Jon is the legitimate son of Prince Rhaegar and has a stronger claim to the throne than Daenerys.
    I'm assuming she wants to use the wights and Others as a tool to wipe out her enemies, and let innocent people die. I don't know how she'll do it, but she'd probably let them decimate the North, the Trident (although they're beaten and broken and swear fealty to her now, so idk), the Vale, maybe. Any region that isn't on her side. That'll disgust Jaime. Then he'll probably kill her and let Daenerys take the throne, for the good of the Seven Kingdoms. After all, didn't Cersei get told that her three children would die (which was true), before she gets killed by her younger brother (she always assumed it was Tyrion, but Jaime is younger than her by a few minutes)?

It just bugs me because he should have already turned on her. He put a sword in King Aerys' back, who he was bound by oath to protect, when Aerys knew King's Landing was about to fall and ordered the alchemists to burn the city and its people to ash, and told Jaime to kill his father. Cersei did the exact same thing by blowing up the Great Sept of Baelor, filled with innocent people, and he just gave her an angry look for it and ignored her for all of five minutes. The event caused their child to die. And he just... does nothing, even after he's had his redemption arc. Kinda frustrating.
    I'm betting on at least Beric. I think the purpose he gets resurrected by Rh'llor for is getting the wight south of the wall to rally the realm to arms against the Night King and his army. He'll go down in the fighting, and won't get resurrected this time, as the wight will probably already be on the boat, and he'll have fulfilled his purpose.

I'm ruling out Jon, Gendry (the last Baratheon - he still has purpose to serve, they wouldn't bring him back after like five seasons just for this one episode), Jorah (wouldn't bring him back for one episode), and the Hound (clegane bowl still has to happen, man, and I'm pretty sure Arya will be the one to kill him).

Everyone else is fair game. I want to rule out Tormund, cus he's like top 5 best characters, but I can't.
    _Devil__ likes this.
  9. My favourite was this one.

Don't know if it's just the 'I'm awake at 4AM' thing talking but I lost it at this one.

4:20 and 'I'm a king a big bad boy'/'down girl' was way better tho
    _Devil__ likes this.
  10. I lost it at that one...accidentally spit my drink out when I saw it

11. synth_apparition likes this.
  12. Watched the leaked episode because I'm away when it officially airs.

Not gonna spoil anything but holy crap y'all are in for a treat god damn
    Faithcaster and Sachrock like this.
  13. Especially that last part.. so yummy!
    synth_apparition likes this.
  14. Not the word I was thinking of, but yeah :p
    chickeneer and ThaKloned like this.
  15. that last part had me cryin tho i was like NOOOO
    synth_apparition and chickeneer like this.