The fact thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, May 21, 2012.

1. Fact: JustinGuy is God.
    foodenator and imBobertRobert like this.
  2. the antartica one is true, but to be counted as a "mountain" as we know it it has to be sea level or higher. at that point your mountain there is more of a very large ocean ridge.
    SuperVal_Junior and AlexHallon like this.
  3. Gold. Neve. Corrodes. Almost anything that says its titanium isnt, but neon lighta are legit if the lights from The center of the tube and its red.
  4. oh yeah i forgot. also the blue neon lights are actually Boron.
    there are a few cases of people getting out of bed and start driving while still asleep. out of all 50 reported cases, only 5 resulted in car accidents.
    smile3 and oidgod like this.
  5. that cow was icc.
  6. During the 17th century, in England, people believed that keeping fruitcakes under the pillow of those who are unmarried will give them sweet dreams about their fiancée
  7. Well, it breaks the surface. And the definition of a mountain is, A peice of land that stretches much higher than surrounding areas." And since it still break the surface as a healthy couple thousand feet, I think it counts.
  8. Leowaste didn't really destroy the dragon egg.
  9. Or did he? :p
  10. We all know he didn't, as you cant destroy a dragon egg. He just did it to seek attention.

George Harrison was almost replaced by Eric Clapton.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  11. during the pre-release of 1.9 prerelease 4, it was possible to destroy the egg, but that was fixed.

the enderdragon is easy to fight, but is time-consuming to kill.
  12. umm... no it isn't the first metal band is Black Sabbath. I'm not really sure where you got your information.

13. Please, tell me WHERE in that sentence I said The Beatles were a heavy metal band.
    IamSaj and TheSpyPie like this.
  14. I am really a tomato and not a human.
  15. All of Mt Everest has 3G coverage.
  16. I never said that you said that. I was just saying the Beatles didn't write the first metal song. The first metal song was Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath.
    IamSaj likes this.
  17. Time to buy a ton of snapples. :)
  18. Cats front feet have five toes, and there back feet have four. :D
  19. I never said it WAS, I said its CONSIDERED, because of its influence on heavy metal.

The Beatles have a connection to the game series Rockband. George Harrisons son came up with the idea for it.
  20. The first person to fall down Niagra falls was a women in a barrel. She survived