The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've just noticed this.
    Okay, everyone, the forums have been won, everybody go home.
  2. Thx, XD

So, do you want me to remove some, or are you gonna do it

(I tried to put anything that would be on a camping trip there, but if you do remove the extra beds, try to remove a few with stone swords in the chest, and a few with iron swords, so theres still some of each XD)

And, for the signs and item frames, since you cant put either of them, just put torches where the 2 item frames were, and remove the extra torches below them. But did you find all 4 of the admins on the signs? (Maxarias's sign is hidden [poorly])

EDIT: are there going to be EMCians, and if so, are they going to be players, or just weird looking squidwards?

(Villagers: Who doesnt like spongebob?) XD
  3. Last chance for people to submit their image of rupees and an in-game-item, and to submit maps/screenshots of a small wild base that naturally generates! Prizes are included!
  4. Updated-
    v.4.1
    *Fixed explosion sounds for various mobs
    *Fixed mobs not breeding
    +Added secret experimental mob
    AlexHallon likes this.
  5. I submitted mine to you.....through PM....how much money did you want?
  6. I'd download it... But I'm clueless on downloading...
  7. Do you not know how to implement mods or do you just not see the giant DOWNLOADv.4.1(1.5)
  8. Idk how to implement, plus my computer is laggy enough as it is. Ill postpone until I can get a computer.
  9. Question, Am I In Yet?
  10. Yep, thanks for the iron you gave me when I killed you! ;)
  11. UPDATED
    v.4.2
    ***UPDATED TO 1.5.1
  12. Oops, forgot to include the mob texture folder in there, silly me.
    UPDATED LINK!

Also, yay for this thread having 6,666 views(lucky number)!
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  13. Looks good :D
    Did you want money to add my In-Game item ? :eek:
    Because i would pay you to add it....... :3
  14. Wait, were u actually being serious when u said my idea wud cost 100k, or 99k if u were in a good mood?
  15. The prices are being decided, but what you wanted is VERY extensive, as in too much.
  16. derp :(
  17. But I'd be happy to do what you request, although it might cost extra.
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  18. What about what i requested.........
    D:
  19. Forgot what you requested, but I'll put up forms by tomorrow to add features to your mob.
    WolfThunderblade and mba2012 like this.
  20. Thank you :D
    I thought i had sent it to you in a PM with the link to my structure that would spawn naturally
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.