The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why not part of the mob arena with mob spawners and chests?
  2. I'd rather make it so that it's more like the wild, where the mob arenas are not at, and bases and such are.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  3. So it can be anything that is 20 x 20 x 20. Like player made huts and stuff? or stuff like a......
    ._.
    You will have a download link thingy for my idea at some point today.
  4. Mostly little bases(above ground) that might have a furnace, chest, all the essentials or something like that. But not [insert inappropriate body part here] made out of dirt.
    cddm95ace and AlexHallon like this.
  5. Haha, i actually have something less like a base in mind. I will PM you the idea because i think it would be really neat.
  6. Make spawn spawn. :p
    cddm95ace likes this.
  7. YES. YES. YESSSS.
    Also, Make The Tutorial room! :) :) :) :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. I won't be making the spawn or tutorial room because I can't have already typed signs generate.
  9. Just make the building.
  10. I won't be making the building because there is too much glowstone, iron blocks, and the sandstone steps and smooth sandstone with different data values which would make it hard to code, which is why I can't figure out how to make RC drop different coloured dyes.
    607 likes this.
  11. I have a building/tomb like thing for you to check out.
    I cannot send the files through PM so i will need to do that another way. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to post it here so i will wait for you to say yes or no
    If you don't want the tomb one i have another above ground one too.
  12. You can upload your save folders to mediafire.com and give me the URL to download them so I can see how it's made.
  13. Gotcha
    (Edit) It is going really slow......this may take a while.
  14. Ok never mind it just told me the upload failed. -_- I hate computers.

When i click on the folder holding all the data for the save, it tries to upload each part of it as a seperate thing, instead of one. I have never used mediafire before, so how do i fix this......
    *Sigh*
  15. Compress the folder into a .ZIP file.
    607 and nick5013 like this.
  16. Here ya go XD (Its my EMCian camp that I mentioned a few times) XD:

Click This link to my EMCian camp (Minecraft world)

EDIT: Click the download bar in the CENTER (the other 1s are ads XD)
  17. When can we get it?
  18. I have adblock, so I don't see ads
    Get what?
  19. Thank you :D
  20. Very nice, I might decrease the number of bed/chest/workbench stations, I don't think that 18 people would be on a trip like that lol. I also can't put the signs or item frames in. But I like the random chest loot, will implement that.
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.