The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ERMAGAHD!!!! that just doesn't make sence
  2. I just take the files from inside the mod folder and the modloader folder and put it in the minecraft.jar
  3. Lol I don't know... Does this make us from legend of Zelda?
  4. Oh god. We are all pot smashing lunatics
    ._.
    AlexHallon and jacob5089 like this.
  5. Wait so how do you get yor character in the mob list?
  6. How much trouble would it be for you to change the skin on my mob?
    Just curious.
    This is for reasons i would rather not go into atm......
  7. Apply, but it is unavailable ATM.
    Not really much, do you want a different skin? Just give me the link
  8. I will apply it to my Minecraft account here in just a second. It's made through Ipad, and my little brother is making it (He is like freaking gifted at MC skins ._.) so give me a few minutes.
  9. My new skin is applied to my account!
    So you can change it when you're ready
  10. Will be changed in next update.
  11. You're awesome! Thanks!
    I hope we can pay to have special stuff added soon too :D
    607 likes this.
  12. Grrr!!! do you have 1.4.7 download???
  13. Didn't you download it before 1.5? I'll put up the previous version tomorrow
  14. found it on prelease... just looked at it for awhile then put my app in then 1.5 came and i got robbed D:
  15. Put up a previous version download link on original post, or here

Also, in the v.5.0 update, I will add generated structures. I have decided not to make some people's reses generate because those are usually big, complex, and blah. I need ideas from you peoples of some structures that you might find in the wilderness(no iron golem farms, or any other mob farms). So, please build a structure you might see, but it must not be big(no bigger than 20x20x20), and give me a download link either here or in a PM, and if I implement your structure, you will will 300r and a custom, craft-able item for your mob.

BTW, anyone know if the v.4.0 mod will work in 1.5.1?
  16. It's all bug fixes i think, so it should work. If not updated servers work, it will probably work.
  17. And so my new addiction begins....
    I am going to be so poor.....
    (Edit) I also have something to do this afternoon......:p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.