The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gahh, Editing
  2. You can also do pretty much the same thing with Minecraft Versions.
    I can switch between 1.5 and 1.4.6/1.4.7 in about 3o seconds
    Just make sure to name each of the Jar files something like 1.4.7 and 1.5 otherwise they can get mixed up when you have more than two :confused:
  3. Already confused xD
  4. GOOGLE OR YOUTUBE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. imagesCA4CW615.jpg
    We just saw the angry side of Nick
    jacob5089 and 607 like this.
  6. I think we alrdy saw it XD

Just 1 of a few examples:
    Anyways...

Ermm, so what are you gonna do:

(not trying to be rude or anything, but I really wanna no)
    Anyways, 2 things

1: If youre giving Rainbow rainbow particles, can you try giving my mob "XD" particles XD

2: If you did have the rupee fee, how much would it cost for all of my ideas (or at least the 1s that are possible), and for you to give my mob the Chien Lurkers texture, but with ears and a skin that looks like mine (if I can find the model code), and then, if possible, the same for the werewolf skin (if you can make him turn into a werewolf)

EDIT: Also, if I cant find the model code, would it be possible for you to make the model (like the same model, or as close as you can get, but with ears, like wolf ears); and if that is possible, how much would it cost in addition to everything else

-5 Seconds Later: *has a heart attack*
    jtc0999 likes this.
  7. 1. I don't want to create new particles, which would require modifying base classes, which is a modder's #1 rule. So no, not ATM.
    2. I'll create a chart that displays prices, etc. I was thinking maybe around 150r per change?
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  8. k, thx XD
  9. ... I just realized you added me in and i looked at my skin... ITS UP TO DATE!!! how did you get it?
  10. I have a program that can get anyone's skin.
    607 likes this.
  11. Ok just can you change it back.... that skin is allittle to creepy...
  12. Change it back to what?
  13. Question to everyone- If rupees looked like an object, what would it look like? Make a texture for me in 16x16, .png format. Winner gets 200r and an extra feature for their mob.
  14. Here, I got 2, but theyre practically the same XD

1-

2-

(Click This to see the pictures in imgur)
  15. Please don't post the picture, put the link to the imgur picture. And make sure to leave the background of it transparent.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Ill do that tomorrow, i gtg to bed, night
  17. I can't wait to see this :D
  18. rupee.GIF SECOND!!! didn't update D:
    607 likes this.
  19. That's a .gif, no, just no
    I NEED IT .PNG DUNHDNHNDHNHSBSJMEINYVRCEDESWSWXSXWAQZ!)?5;4.5?7!8€£¥%^]<]<<%
  20. OMG CAVEMANFILMS!?!/1/1/1/1/1/ERHRUBRFHURTHUIRUD I MIGHT BE CONNECTED TO CAVEMANFILMS IN SOME WAY??????????????? *faints*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.