The EMC Survival Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 18, 2013.

1. They don't spawn like that anymore :(
  2. i feel like that would cause complaints because people like to run naked to grab their stuff.
    WolfThunderblade and smile3 like this.
  3. ik, i do too, but its so much more fun when u got 3 enraged skeles and 2 enraged zombies chasing u while u get ur stuff! XD

(it rly is, and i no, cuz it happened to me when i died in a ravine! XD)
  4. lol i mean i agree i always go stark out to the wild so doesent really change much when i die. idk need a consensus i guess
  5. When I would run back and get my stuff the enraged zombie or skeleton would still be there along with new mobs so I still had to worry about that but as long as you grab your stuff and keep running and jumping you can make it quite a ways before having to worry about dieing or anything. Usually being able to get away.
  6. Aikar I suggest that you make enraged mob's not move when farther than 32 blocks, just like regular mods do.

When they spawn more than 60 blocks away and some how find there way to you, when your afk and think you are safe is frustrating to say the least.
  7. I have never found a boss EVER!!! Even with the ultra-spawn rate of mobs!
  8. ENRAGED CREEPERS DROP GOLDEN APPLES!?
  9. teir 1h
    They only drop teir one golden apples witch heal you by 4 hit points (2 hearts)

Yeah, so are any of the mobs only in wastelands or wild?
    Please DO NOT double post or spam. -Jack
  10. They are all in both. :)
  11. Thx
  12. And also how does a boss spawn?
  13. Randomly, away from players.
  14. There's also a timer for it, every few hours or so per world.
  15. I lost all of my god armor and my god weapons to monetus and god nouthing from killing him!! :mad:
  16. a player told me they occasionally drop the purple apples
  17. purple apples???
  18. he's trolling :p
  19. Just like Sassy Smooch :p
  20. purple/enchanted apples, the ones that regen you