The EMC Survival Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 18, 2013.

1. These animals are in fact the nether hounds =w= enraged mobs are the only monster that don't despawn when you logoff so it might as well be that
  2. hmmm maybe aikar can tweak the entcount or mob coding so that nether hounds show up as monsters being as their a hostile mob
  3. The update did not go out last night, I just got the code changed. Hoping for tonight though.

I'll look into classifying custom mobs as monsters too.
    http://track.empire.us/issue/EMC-172
    jacob5089, cadgamer101 and queendiva1 like this.
  4. 11 potions stacked, I win I think...
    2013-06-25_10.33.52.png
  5. What TP is that? Looks very smooth. I Like.
  6. I think it's Faithful 32x32
    It is my favorite ^_^
    cddm95ace likes this.
  7. What mr Baggins said :D
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  8. What are the Shiny Arrows for?:confused:
  9. On Marlix's bow's description, it says that it "enhances shiny arrows" not sure what it does, but anyway lol
  10. Download Link for teh Aikar :D
  11. What the heck is this? A pool party?
    2013-06-25_14.53.48.png
    :rolleyes:
    There's about three or four zombies and as many skeletons to the left just off-camera as well.
    Even if you account for them not despawning, this strikes me as a trifle much.
    And yes, these are all Enraged mobs we're talking about here.
    penfoldex and kevdudeman like this.
  12. lol, I see that as an opportunity :p

They seem to have issues with traveling in water. Therefore should be easier to kill and grab their lewt.
  13. I think this is the bug causing them to stand still:

https://mojang.atlassian.net/browse/MC-2419

They fixed it in 1.6.

however our update (hopefully tonight) will make enraged not persistent, but rares will still have the issue until 1.6
  14. Oh I'm not saying they're difficult there. You don't see the three skeletons I had to kill to get that close so I could take the screenshot. And yes, one of the creepers gave me 11 emeralds, so I'm not about to complain about the bounty.
    What I'm saying is, for "uncommon" mobs, there sure are a lot of them all piled up there. And in the bay. And down the river. And scattered across the surrounding desert.
    We'll see what it's like once the (not-)despawning bug gets fixed, but for now it strikes me as overkill - particularly when it takes 7-8 shots from a Power V bow to down just one creeper.
  15. Not sure if a glitch but when using shiny arrows in my bows, when collected they aren't shiny anymore.
  16. Not a glitch. Shiny Arrows are one-use items. You are lucky to get anything back at all :p
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  17. I wasn't able to get a screenshot, but I just killed a skeleton with a potion effect.
    I wasn't able to get close enough to see if it had a nametag, but it was never on fire, and didn't despawn when i logged off.
  18. It just respawned... and it had a nametag enraged skeleton...
    jacob5089 likes this.
  19. Enraged mob spawn rates need to be lowered. Today I ran into 6 enraged mobs, all in a pond. 2 zombies, 4 Skellies. An enraged creeper then blew up behind me and made me go flying into the pond with half a heart. I had my God sword. :(
  20. lol you should watch the miniseries i did on surviving the survival update in this thread