The EMC Survival Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Oh, I read that as actual apples that were purple, not enchanted with a glowing/purply affect XD
  2. Today when I log into our nether base, the /entc has 95 "animals" (hounds?).
    The 95 stays after log on/off.
    I spent a good amount of time and effort and risk on a few occasions, exploring further out than usual, hoping to see old hounds that I could kill to get my entity count back to the 30 or less that is used to be (or at least close to that).

What mobs count as "animals" in the nether?
    I mainly see a lot of pigmen, can pigmen count as "animals" now?
    Why are there so so many pigmen?
    Could there possible be a problem with the entity counting?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you.
  3. they are probly swimming in the lava check there
  4. The only natural spawn animals in the nether are the NetherHounds. New spawns of them will despawn. But the old ones are sticking around and contributing to that total. (So 64 blocks out from you in a square)
  5. what h=the
    WTF is that?!?
  6. enchanted apples, tier two golden apples, regen apples call them what you like they have purple text so they purple apples
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  7. nope enraged mob don't despawn and they are always on fire and resist to fire and are more powerful
  8. lol that pretty much normal since enraged mob don't despawn XD
  9. newly spawned enraged will despawn, also they are not on fire when its raining (even in deserts i think) / they are in water
  10. You and chickeneer were correct.
    It took hours, several deaths, the loss of a lot of good enchanted armor/weapons/tools, but I managed to kill most of the old persistient hounds.
    Thank you all for your help.
    Also thank you Aikar that new hounds despawn when you log-out.
    jrm531 likes this.
  11. Hello? Does anyone even CARE?!?

Can you tell me about the skeleton boss?

Please DO NOT double post or spam. -Jack
  12. Because you asked, no.
  13. Are we supposed to?
  14. Whats Next for us to find...
  15. enraged cows, im sure
    they blow up like creepers and breath fire
    RainbowChin likes this.
  16. I found this Zombie but it had fire resistance and was really fast. It was burning but not taking any damage from sunlight and was called something but I didn't get close enough to see it.
  17. What texture pack is THAT? :D That is cool.
  18. Enraged zombies. There are enraged creepers and skeletons too. :p
  19. Nick!
    EMC Mod now!
  20. I only add stuff that is really in EMC.