The Boston Bomber and the Death Penalty

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gibabyte, Apr 9, 2015.

?

Should Dzhokhar Tsarnaev be put to death?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.2%
No 43 vote(s) 47.8%
  1. If you had read my other post, you would see that I am joking. But go ahead.
  2. I just seen this.

Russia are far from a superpower. Pretty much all of the western world have placed sanctions on them which has destroyed their economy, if they attempted to invade Europe like they seem to want to do, their military wouldn't get very far, and they are not what the Soviet Union was in the 20th century. Even the UK is more of a superpower than them, and it lost that status (kinda, it was the prime colonial power for about 200+ years) in 1945. Britain has the commonwealth, one of the only World Cities (NYC and London are the only two :p), and England's capital is the pretty much financial centre of the world.

Russia are mostly just a laughing stock, sharing their comedic values with the rest of the world.

Good guy Russia: Sees how depressed some people are in the west, sends hilarious 'We'll nuke you' threats and tries to invade European countries - getting sanctions placed on them, causing their civilians to not like their government and their economy to crumble :c

Erm, wat?

Over here, they don't get paid for the labour they do in prison. And their beds are disgusting.
    Paying them for that stuff is stupid.
  3. It's only for low-security prisoners, and it's an extremely low amount. The reason they do it is to try and give them skills to use once they get out of prison. Wouldn't want them to just go back to committing crimes because they can't provide for themselves, would we?
  4. Idk, I'd bet somewhere in China... maybe Dubai though...
  5. Nope. It was London from around 1700 onwards, and then New York took over in the 1950s. Nowadays, its London again - although the two cities are constantly competing.
    nfell2009 and 607 like this.