That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Don't you guys usually look forward to school starting again? :p I don't recall a time when I did not, after summer...
  2. No! I love going on holidays, and having to go to school makes that kind of difficult. :p Also, it's also really nice to sometimes not have to do so many things, and not having school really helps with that. ;)
    NuclearBobomb, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  3. That moment when you can't even drive properly in Minecraft...

"OK, I'm back home!"

"Wait, what do you mean that's not how you park?"
    ShelLuser, xGGirlx, Lukas3226 and 4 others like this.
  4. Wait, you have BeamNG.drive?!?
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  5. You should see my sister in real life...
  6. Sydney: I wish I had BeamNG.drive :rolleyes:

Foxy: Should I be worried? :confused:
    Foxy_Kitty and NuclearBobomb like this.
  7. That moment when a 3-hour drive becomes 7 hours due to traffic :/
    NuclearBobomb, 607 and LordNutmeg_II like this.
  8. That moment when your Wi-Fi is so bad you had to disconnect and reconnect over FIVE times. :mad::mad:
  9. That moment when you accidently post on a giveaway thread that already ended. :(:mad:
  10. I do have BeamNG.drive, but you're the only person I know on EMC who also has it :p
  11. I don't have it though...
    NuclearBobomb and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. That moment when you almost faint from going about 30 MPH down Pikes Peak on a bike.:confused:
  13. oh, that looked like BeamNG.drive lol
  14. It's MCHeli in Minecraft
    607 and NuclearBobomb like this.
  15. that moment when you’re about to start a complicated drawing on ipad and your apple pencil is dead

it’s not worth the $100 btw. buy an average stylus.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. That moment when you decide to test some stuff with 1.13 and end up with this....

Iron shouldn't technically be floating on water like this but I'm not gonna question Minecraft logic hehe
    NuclearBobomb, ShelLuser, 607 and 4 others like this.
  17. That moment when... lol :p

This probably happened quite some weeks ago but I only noticed just now. And I love it :) I know who you are (I think!) and best prepare yourself for my wrath, <mwua ha ha ha> :D
    NuclearBobomb, xGGirlx and MoreMoople like this.
  18. That moment when - enough said...

No, that isn't a rendering error, that is a pig with an afro
    NuclearBobomb, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  19. That moment when you aren't sure if you found a bug in 1.13 or not...

I rode a boat up a 1 block tall waterfall and instead of sinking, the boat began to float one block below the surface of the water and still allowed me to move it around. I couldn't change the depth of the boat, but being underwater like this made it feel like I was in a submarine! :p
    NuclearBobomb, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  20. That moment when you're typing something and you forget what you were going to type, so you post it on this thread :p