That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. bro ill buy em, pm me
  2. kk
  3. That moment when...

This picture was taken today (mid July) in 90-something degree weather and for some reason this sign is still out... :confused:
    EvilBlo, TomvanWijnen, 607 and 3 others like this.
  4. The expiration date is because of those darn pcbs in plastic. That moment when you understood what the expiration date meant on water
  5. I can't stop looking at that gif
    ConductorConduit and MoreMoople like this.
  6. that moment when you realize you've been playing for so long that it's 4am and you have to get up at 6am

it sucks
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. Could you perhaps put it back into the spoiler? I think some people might not want to see the exploding head. :p
  8. Done. :)
    607 likes this.
  9. That moment when...

I was going to do a 'moment when' when it feels SO GOOD being "virtually home", back on my main server of Empire Minecraft. But then this happened:

NOW I suddenly feel like going for pizza this evening :D

Seriously: it's good to be back.
    607, PhoenixAffinity and MoreMoople like this.
  10. It's why it's in a spoiler lol
  11. That moment when you're killing an Eyender, but then it becomes pun-hittable, and you don't realize an SS killed it, then they replaced it. :confused::eek:
  12. That moment when...

Unsafe mining conditions :D
    NuclearBobomb, 607, __Devil_ and 2 others like this.
  13. When you realize that 1.12.2 resource pack doesn't quite make it over to 1.13...

belac555, ShelLuser, ArkonXT and 12 others like this.
  14. ...Spotify rickrolls you in 2018. 2018!!!
    ArkonXT, LordNutmeg_II and MoreMoople like this.
  15. (Not sure if this forum post is EMC-only or all of Minecraft but,)

That moment when you figure out what happens when lightning hits a BuildCraft Oil well!

EVERYTHING is on fire! :eek:

This well did have some spillover from being generated on a hill, making the fire even bigger than it would have been normally, but it is still something I wouldn't build a house next to.
  16. More than that, it's used for all of life. ;)
  17. This is true
  18. that moment when you realize you've built an entire level section wrong because a bug in the editor caused the entire section to be really off sync with the song

the worst part?
    the entire section that's off sync has over 11,000 objects placed in.....