That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. xD a prize? Your too kind.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. That moment when... ....you hear the word prize? Wait, what???
    PhoenixAffinity and ShelLuser like this.
  3. Well, you may want to wait with thanks until you see the actual prize :D

There's always my latest give away: Great balls of snow :p
    607 and mjnoe70 like this.
  4. ShelLuser likes this.
  5. It did for Jerry Lee Lewis.. but then again, his music was hot as fire :)
  6. (IRL) ... you realize you didn't put a line of code in that program you thought you did... I mean really. I knew the line was needed and even thought it out, one specific line in part of my effort and I left it out. Oh well, better now.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. That moment when...

....you realized almost no one elses MC looks like yours due to texture packs!
  8. That moment when you try giving your cat their dry food and the lid on the container comes off mid-pour. There was so much food on the floor!!!!!:eek:
  9. That moment when, after waiting for 30 seconds for the picture to load, you realise there is no picture. :rolleyes:
  10. been there, done that :(
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. How did the cat react?
  12. He just continued eating the food that poured into his bowl :p
    607 likes this.
  13. That moment when Momentus learns how to climb!

_Devil__, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  14. That moment when you decide to kill your light friend while he's on your own stage server!

15. That moment I'm too afraid to ask :eek:

(this was at the awesome bootcamp event, if you haven't tried it yet: /v +bootcamp on Utopia, it's very impressive!).
    607 and Merek_Shadower like this.
  16. Shh
    607, AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.
  17. That moment you can't sleep so you spend several hours reading 56 pages of this thread, every single post because it's entertaining and I'm a dork. Then I made it a goal to finish it when I got tired because...... Goals man. I need sleep now.
    ShelLuser, mjnoe70 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  18. She seems strangely content with it, judging by the emoticon... :p
    ShelLuser and mjnoe70 like this.
  19. That moment when you realize that you have posts on the first and on the last page of this thread :D
    _Rem__, NuclearBobomb, 607 and 2 others like this.
  20. ...that moment you realize ShelLuser is now posting about posting! :rolleyes: Oh boy, get some pop corn and a drink, this may take a while.
    ShelLuser, Jelle68, 607 and 1 other person like this.