That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. If you don't count the fact that then it goes to 6 arrows. :rolleyes:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Surely you should know that you don't fish up arrows? :confused:
  3. Didn't realize you were only talking about the things you fished; thought you just meant that's how things ended up in your inventory in general, assisted by the fishing. :p
    607 likes this.
  4. That moment when your favorite Minecraft pet dies and a sad sounding song starts playing on Minecraft.
  5. im SO happy with my outpost!! is a beautiful Minecraft island in the middle of the ocean with lots of room 2 build.

heres moment when woolie 2 goes bonkers! ^.^

tried 2 lead him into the pen but he kept walking over the fences :p

this is pic from shell when i was trying 2 push woolie into the pen:

MoreMoople, 607 and Merek_Shadower like this.

6. That moment when you get good wifi on EMC
  7. Can lightning strike twice? Know what, forget 2, can it hit 3? Well, on the Empire it seems it can...

Now, you got to keep in mind that I normally don't play with mods other than OptiFine. Sure, having VoxelMap is pretty awesome (see above) but I think it's more fun to rely on your compass and general sense of direction. So after Aya discovered the first 2 monuments we started talking a bit and decided that it would be fun to have a map of the area just like I posted on my outpost.

So I loaded my modpack, set sail and looked around. When all of a sudden I noticed a sense of fatigue in the air. You have got to be kidding me?! But nope: 3 monuments all approx. 400 blocks apart from each other.

Something tells me Aya & me will be having plenty of things to do around here :D
    _Devil__, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  8. PhoenixAffinity and ShelLuser like this.
  9. And then there is that irl moment when you have arachnophobia and you decide to clean a corner of your bedroom that you haven't cleaned in years... SPIDER SPIDER SPIDER SO SCARY!!!!!! (I am terrified of spiders!!!!) :eek:
  10. Loving it!

And I have a tip for you: instead of sharing the image link (the top) use the one which says "BBCode". If you do that you'll get the same results as some of the other posts here: your pic will be shown in your message itself.

Like my post above yours (that's also from Imgur). It makes it easier for people to see what you're sharing :)

Please keep them coming Moople! :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. moment when u win ur 1st skin comp on EMC!

lol, some1 dared me, i just entered and whoah!?

my prize ^.^

<3 u guys!
  12. That moment when you think you have lost an important item and it is in your hand.
    PhoenixAffinity, 607 and mjnoe70 like this.
  13. ....that moment when you welcome a new player and then they disconnect... ...and it keeps happening. I hope its not me! :(
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  14. That always happens to me!!! Maybe it is just like "Oh my gosh! Somebody talked to me!" and then they panic and leave. :(
  15. That moment when 2 people creep on you and attempt to kill ya, but to their embarrassment... EMC is a non-pvp server!

From a couple months ago... that moment when TheDarkAngel's darkness surrounds Aikar and flies Aikar outta the group!

16. That moment when... ...you toss something random at a zombie and it picks it up and keeps coming at you to kill you with what you threw!
    Jelle68, MoreMoople and ShelLuser like this.
  17. So... Aya & me raided 3 ocean monuments in a row, and the 2nd even had a sponge room. So now we also got access to 39 sponges in the Frontier!

Math time: Aya has 39 sponges. She killed 3 Elder Guardians in all 3 Ocean Monuments and every Elder Guardian dropped 1 sponge. How many sponges did Aya retrieve from the monument sponge room? :)

We weren't sure but today we decided to raid the 3rd as well. We put all needed tools (apart from the blocks to build the top platform) in an ender chest and then we set sail. I build the platform, Aya kept the guardians a bit at bay, we put up a bed, a crafting table...

That moment when (I still need to grin over this one)....

... so then we could head all the way back to the outpost (800+ blocks :D) , get Aya's ender chest, and then head back to the monument again.. pfffff :confused:

But we made it! :cool:
  18. that moment when your building a witch farm and then you realize how big of a hole you have to dig...
    ShelLuser, mjnoe70 and MoreMoople like this.

19. :p
    easy, 30 sponges. As long as you were paying attention in middle school you would get this.
    MoreMoople and ShelLuser like this.
  20. And we have a winner! Your prize will be mailed shortly :p
    607 and mjnoe70 like this.