That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when, you are at home sick but not allowed to play.... T.T
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. moment when things get really confusing :eek:

3. moment when ppl look if u work hard enough :eek:

AncientTower, 607 and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  4. That moment when... your alt goes derelict and you don't notice it until today and you're happy the res didn't get unclaimed. Whoooooosh!
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  5. Phew! ;)
  6. That moment when you are too close to someone fighting Momentus, get sucked into the batlle inside a block of dirt or under his foot.... and die uselessly in complete darkness at the bottom of a bay.
  7. That moment when you have to go find your stuff after being too close to someone fighting Momentus, getting sucked into the batlle inside a block of dirt or under his foot.... and die uselessly in complete darkness at the bottom of a bay.
  8. That moment when someone double posts but doesn't realize it lol
    Raaynn likes this.
  9. Hehe... take a second look Wayne. :)
    Abele, Eviltoade and 607 like this.
  10. That moment when
    You are replying while on your phone and someone quotes your post...

11. 'post', not 'thread'. ;)
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  12. Yes.. post... thats what i said... see... honest...
  13. Wew, Lucky :rolleyes:
    I once had my alt not logged in for 31 days and a couple hours, I lost two resses in that small timespan while my resses were litterally surrounded by empty 200 day derelict resses... (it was about 200 days after the town expansion) That was one of the two events I have ever ragequitted Minecraft in 5 and a half years :oops:
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  14. That moment when you discover that you've been a complete idiot (at least for a short while :D) ::confused::

So yeah... My voters gear is (one of) my most precious possession on the Empire. I mean... I "worked" to obtain it for 875 days straight (oops, I meant 300 days, not trying to show off here, honest! ;) ) and I also seriously enjoy it. I use it every time I play on the Empire. Both tools and armor.

Last Sunday disaster struck because I found an empty slot where my shovel used to be. the heck?! :eek:

Did it get stolen? Did I mistakenly send it to a new player (I /mail'ed some items last weekend) or did a conspiracy hit me and did TheOtherShell turn on me? :mad:

I have searched through all my vault pages (36 in total), checked all ender chests on all servers, checked several chests, got my alt to do the same, pressed Aya to search her vaults (no I'm not being mean, she only has 54 or so, easily searched, right? :D).

And then I opened a random chest in my main storage:

"Oops" :oops:

Uhm, right... like.. yeah... I knew that it was there, honest! :D

<bashes head into keyboard again>

Can I report myself for stupidity? :)
  15. thats 81 pages tyvm :mad:

:D
    NuclearBobomb, haastregt and 607 like this.
  16. That moment when.... Where did the stairs go? :eek:

It's a small step for a player, but a long drop for Minecraft-kind :D

Now, before you start thinking about staff being lazy: naaah! It's not their fault, it's simply because staff knows that us SMP2 players don't need no stinkin' stairs, we make our own :cool:

(you got to admit it does sound somewhat cool, right? ;)).

But anyway, yeah....

Notice how the lava points to the lava lake? ;)

This is all on the west side, but we also build a staircase on the south side which leads directly to a large lava lake, which is very useful if you have a lava forge like I do (fun fact: SMP2 has had a lava lake directly near /wnether e for 4 resets on a row now, very cool tradition if you ask me!):

Staircase down to the lake...

Lava lake, added some brick blocks which will protect the area from ghast attacks.
    Abele and 607 like this.
  17. That moment when this happens: (I apologise for big images)

I was standing on my res, I changed my render distance and suddenly that happened. Some sort of visual glitch. Even affected players. (See below)

If you ever wanted to know what a balled up Slvr looks like, That's it! :p
  18. That glitch's been in the game for a really long time, and I wonder if it'll ever get fixed. I believe it isn't specific to EMC, although I'm not certain. In any case, it might be specific to certain graphic cards/drivers, as if everyone would have this issue, we would probably hear about it more often.
  19. Seems it was a big problem in 1.8, Multiple versions of this issue have been reported (Some less glitchy than what I experienced). Seems to be an issue with outdated drivers. (Info from here) But could also be a case of an outdated video card (As you suggested)
    607 likes this.
  20. That moment when you dismount a horse and it gets bugged
    Rhythmically likes this.