Thanks Krysyy for starting the Tee Buying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Aikar, Oct 1, 2015.

1. We can just do the Empire part, but yeah its tricky. once were ready i'll email Mojang and find out if using it as part of our server name (which does follow brand guidelines) is ok, specially since I would run the shirt at the lowest cost the tee site allows, as I wouldn't care to try to make profit off it.
  2. I love Teefury! Another set of sites are Qwertee, and the Yetee, they work under the same concept of a shirt or two a day. I have bought oodles of these shirts and I might upload an album of all of them. Qwertee shirts are based in Ireland, so those of you who are European EMCers can use that one for cheaper shipping costs (You also get some gummy candies with Qwertee, so there's that).

I think the Yetee has the highest quality shirts, but they change the brand they print on pretty frequently. Teefury shirts tend to run smaller, so if you buy them be prepared to either stretch yours or get a size bigger. The Yetee and Qwertee also do hoodies, tank tops, and sweaters, and you can get some pretty cool designs to wear ALL of the time :)

Just got my "Qwertee Newsletter," if you use the code "Happy-Weekend" you'll get £1/€1/$1 off of a purchase for this weekend.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  3. So what? Perhaps Aikar can't sell EMC T-Shirts, but that doesn't mean Erektus can't get a T-Shirt himself and share it with us.
  4. khixan likes this.
  5. Here's some information: http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/site/ And the wiki has much more information, for all your needs, it's definitely recommended as a source of information :)
    Edit: and, as always, PenguinDJ ninja's me in some way <.<
    PenguinDJ and khixan like this.
  6. I'm working' on it, gawd.
  7. Considering getting one custom made, a lot of stores do it where Cory and I live, we'd just need to get a design. Very cheap too, I'll make sure too post pics if I do.
    607 likes this.
  8. So I can't just point it out? :confused:
  9. This is one of the most amazing shirts I've ever seen. XD I'm actually considering purchasing this one just because it is so... so... realistic.
    Kytula, 607 and khixan like this.
  10. Just ordered this custom hoodie for $40

Won't be here until 10/20/2015, not paying $25 extra to get it here on the 7th, lol.
  11. You can, but it wasn't really needed, as it had been posted already. It's not a problem, though, let's get back to the topic :)

Yeah, I love such things. When me and two friends once made a board game for school, we also ordered custom made cards to go with them, from Hong Kong. Our teacher then paid the money for a bikini themed around our board game :p It is super high quality, but turns out sizes are way different in China than they are in Europe: unfortunately we ordered a way too small size, so none of our girls can wear it :(

Ooh, that's cool!
    ShelLuser and Nickblockmaster like this.
  12. I like the Doctor Who and the Alien stuff. Pretty nifty. I'm sure shipping costs will be pretty high for me though >.>
  13. I favor Emc related T-Shirts! #SpreadTheEmpire :cool:

Edit: If it ever does happen, you can count on me to buy one!
    ChickenDice and ItsMeWolffpack like this.