[TECH HELP] What phone should I get?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Krysyy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. I'd suggest the OnePlus One, I have it myself, and absolutely love it. The battery life is freaking amazing, and I think once you have a case around it, it's pretty darn strong. If you have any questions about it, please ask me, since mine is currently about 3 inches away from me :p.
  2. I bought the Samsung S4 and absolutely love it. S5 is also great and the new S6 & Edge look amazing. Battery life for me has never been an issue. Bare in mind I'm in Canada so service will be alot different but I think you'd like these phone.

In closing.... anything but iPhone is a good choice :)
    Patr1cV and RebelSpartan0826 like this.
  3. The phone is fine, but it's already been 2 years since its realease (I think), so I don't think it would be a great idea to buy it now, since there will be many phones that are cheaper and just as good nowadays.
  4. I didn't mean to buy that one just that series is great overall.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. Apple has sucked before Steve Jobs...
    Patr1cV and ThaKloned like this.
  6. That's our work on-call phone =P. Indestructible, but no way to lock the darn keys so it's constantly hitting buttons while rattling around in my purse.

I've looked at the OnePlus Two and it looks great, BUT their invite-only stuff is kinda a downer. My family, including Moose, are Apple folks. So unless I get lucky on their website, then likely not gonna happen.

I'm still researching though, but it HAS TO HAVE PLAY STORE! (No Apple please)
    jkjkjk182 and RebelSpartan0826 like this.
  7. the iphone has a crappy battery
    Patr1cV likes this.
  8. I've got one, and the touchscreen issues seemed to be fixed with a firmware update. No idea if it fixed ALL issues, but it definitely fixed mine.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. As stated earlier, it's got to be the OnePlus One. Loads of great tech at a lower price, awesome phone. I went for iPhone myself but I'm thinking about moving over to OnePlus eventually, I can't say anything wrong about their phones.
  10. I currently have the Galaxy S6 (not the edge, didn't want to pay an extra 100 dollars for a feature I didn't really need) and I love it... Camera has a 4k setting (not default, you need to change it) and the battery life is great for me. I plug it in every night and it lasts me all day.
  11. The only thing I like from Apple is their iPhones and iPads. Everything else from them is super overpriced plastic IMM :p
  12. It starts at %100 and goes to %0. It dosen't suck. It takes just 5 hours to get there.

Yeah.. But I din't think so.

Yes, it has sucked.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  13. the s6 edge has the best hardware on the market at the moment (beter then the latest apple), uses android, fits in your pocket, and is rumored to be mostly indestructable if you put the screen protector and hard case on it early
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. Can confirm. Friend has an S6 in an otterbox, showed it to me, then threw it against a brick wall as hard as he could. Not a mark on it.
  15. Thanks for the like Rainbow..
  16. What is an iPohone?
    boozle628 likes this.
  17. An Otterbox case can protect any phone they made a case for ;)
    boozle628, BlackKnight1021 and FDNY21 like this.
  18. not true, if the phone has space in it (like iphones do) and you apply pressure the space will flex inside the box, the s6 edge eliminated the space and thus is more sturdy. iphones in an otterbox are hard to break but not mostly impossible. people have tested an s6 with industrial grade testing machines and come up short
    L3A8 likes this.
  19. True, but he then took it out and threw it at the wall again. Still no mark. At that point, I was impressed.
    Ultimamaxx and RebelSpartan0826 like this.
  20. Really? You should've video taped that, dang...