Surprise: New Frontier Spawns

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Very, very nice ;)

And I had to laugh when looking back; those cryptic messages ended up getting me killed ;) That's what happens if you run out into the wastelands ("I do my exploring in the waste..."), at night and without food :)

I blame the cryptic messages, not my own stupidity of course ;)
  2. How could you heartless monsters?! ;-;
  3. I lots 1 Dancer and a bunch of diamond looking for a pink wither in the wastes...
  4. I checked them out,They look really great!
    Good job to the Staff and Build Team. :)
  5. Village Killer since 2015

6. Simon will fix and it will look better than before =P
  7. I like how the answer to everything is now "Simon will fix it" :p
    607, B4DMAN5IMON, bloodra1n and 12 others like this.
  8. Didn't you know? It's always Simon's fault. :p
  9. hey im in new zealand i was not sleeping (probably :)
  10. There was a bedrock path at the old Smp8 wild spawn. The new wild spawn does not connect to it. I am very mad right now.
    bezor3 likes this.
  11. Haha, lol, Simon will fix it.
    607, bloodra1n, Gawadrolt and 5 others like this.
  12. #simonwillfixit
  13. Went out in the frontier and all I saw was the damage folks have done Harvesting hardened clay East of my outpost and lots and lots and lots of skeletons backed up by lots and lots of creepers.
  14. The new spawns are epic, shame the iconic frontier hub has gone as it is seen in the moving adverts for EMC on all major server lists and voting sites. But it makes a change! :):):);)

Leave a like if you think the new spawns will be as famous as the old one, also leave a like if you think they are better.:p
  15. #HeSignedUpForIt
  16. Fall guys don't volunteer Krysyy; they're selected. :p
  17. Lol. This morning at 5am Simon was all like "Oh yeah, I'll terraform these spawns and get them all sorted before you are awake".
    5.5 hours later - Simon: "This is taking forever. Kill me now..."
  18. XDD aww poor Simon
    crystaldragon13 likes this.