Surprise: New Frontier Spawns

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Feb 15, 2015.

1. I have been laughing my head off sounding line a dying whale in my bedroom just because of that post for about 5 minutes now. Thank you Fendy, you scared away my guests. :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. Glad to be of service! :cool:
  3. I must admit that WAS rude. I'm sorry guys; if the Admins can't change it right now; that's fine with me. I won't feel any negative emotion.
    607 likes this.
  4. What about the original black PVP arena? I thought that was pretty awesome, and I love the Wastelands outposts. :)
  5. The wasteland spawns or nice, especially compared to the new frontier ones. Thats how it looks for me right now. Also the wasteland spaws have a more clear view , its not so packed.
  6. Ok I guess 2 things lol. I forgot I did design that one too.
    607, ZBSDKryten and hashhog3000 like this.
  7. Time to step up your building game :3
  8. That's what the build team is for =P One of my weakest skills was delegation and trying to do everything myself. I'm doing well at passing things off to others now =P
    607, ZBSDKryten, cadgamer101 and 2 others like this.
  9. Sadly, I agree. I enjoy giving other people work to do then getting the credit myself. It may not be a good thing sometimes, but it seems to work. :p
  10. Looks astonishing! Good job build team :)
  11. I like the wastelands spawns, so my vote is keep them the same, thanks.
  12. Now, thats a line thats fitting nice to my character to i guess. except maby the last part, not sure about that
  13. Can't wait to get my laptop back so I can go check it out.
  14. I usually just hit F3. Gives you direction, location coordinates, etc.
  15. Yes i know, but before with the normal wild spawn it where very easy, Teleport in , run around the corner. now you need to run avoid and look what you do. For me its not improvement.
  16. Awesome! Thank you! :)
  17. I see your point, voxel. Unfortunately I have yet to actually experience it as I had to pawn my laptop to eat. My observation was just in general.
  18. Looked a bit more closer and relaxed. the problem is the removed part of mountain sofar i see that where the reference point thats missing.

Also you could mark noth with 2 redstone blocks in the entrance floor tile.