Supporting 1.3 Server Reset

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by autumnrain26, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You don't know me very well ;)
  2. There is an old saying that goes. . .
    "Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins"

The fact is, the spawners are punching people in the face. Is it really to much to ask that people be responsible for doing what they can to not break the mob spawning in the world.

Again, most people (a) do not care (b) do not know that are causing problems.

This is completely on topic. This is why I would be thrilled to see a reset.
  3. Well I'm pretty sure most people don't understand that's it's against the rules. It's not exactly clear when it's hidden in the "EMC Guides" topic.
  4. I actually just donated 8 enchanted picks and one enchanted sword to smp1's giveaway. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. @Melodytune You said that I/we didn't respect your beliefs melody. Well we can't do that when you can't respect ours.
    Also, I must restate that we should stop arguing!!:)
  6. Town never gets reset. :)
  7. I know that.. :p Its been kinda funny to see people rage over a town reset.. xD
    Malicaii12 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. rational discussion has ceased and senseless insulting has begun, so I'm out of this thread. I'll return to present my point of view when there is an official voting/debate thread that is monitered by the emc staff.
    AlexChance, Manglex and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. Right, you guys asked for this: THREAD CLOSED.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.