Supporter Vouchers

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 5, 2014.

1. OUTDATED. Please see Wiki.Best Minecraft Servers
    The Holiday Promo is now over and a lot of people got to experience a month of Supporter thanks to the generosity of some friends and other Diamond Supporters. Now, I talked with Aikar and have decided to make Supporter Vouchers a regular purchasable item.

We get asked a lot for ways to purchase memberships for other people to use for prizes, drop parties, or just simple gifts.

The way to obtain the vouchers are to simply make a one time payment via the payment button for the voucher(s) you want and send a message to me with the transaction id, and which vouchers they are for.

After confirming payment, I will put the vouchers into your /vault in the game and you can do what you wish with them. As these are paid for vouchers and not the 'promise to buy memberships', you're welcome to sell/auction them on the forums if you wish.

Any questions, let me know.
  2. It has been added. Use this button on the upgrades page!

Best Minecraft Servers
  3. Awesome!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Cool. :) much safer way to do it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Which part of this didn't you understand? I thought it was clear. :)

6. yup
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. i believe that was mentioned in the above post, but yes they can be sold/auctioned off
  8. (not) first
    Reindeer_ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. So that was where all those inbox messages you got were about?
    highlancer54 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. Couldn't you sell them in /shop cause I'm not allowed to use paypal or online trasactions T.T
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. These and the egg nogs, yes. And general admin stuff too I imagine.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. It would take over 50k rupees... lol waaaaaayyy more
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Aw it's over D: I was just about to buy some rupees :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. The shop is made for in-game usable items. These are for supporter memberships (which are used to support/grow EMC).
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  15. This is a great idea. 2 questions
    Can you anonymously send somebody a voucher
    What do they look like
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. But you would still have to use something like that, cause they always cost real money
    highlancer54 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. I hope that ill get to buy one of these eventaully ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Yep, you can specify in the PM that you want the voucher or if you want to immediately make someone supporter.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I'd also like to see them in /shop somehow. Even at too high price. Even when its so expensive that I probably wont buy from /shop. E.g. 1 million r for diamond? 500k for gold? 250k for iron?

EDIT: Or hey how about 4 mill for diamond, 1 mill for gold, 250k for iron?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.