[Suggestion] Some New Miniboss Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Hashhog, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Wither Skeleton riding a Skeleton Horse while holding a Stone Sword promo that can inflict Poison I for 4 seconds with each hit (along with having Fire Aspect I). O:
    (Sharpness V, Fire Aspect I, Knockback III, Unbreaking V)

Or how about a Creeper-esque miniboss? Since we have a Zombie-esque one and a Skeleton-esque one already, and every time the Creeper miniboss would get hit, it would send out 1 or 2 Enraged Guardian Creepers?

And its promo item would be something like a <Creeper Miniboss>'s Armor, which would be a chestplate enchanted with Fire Protection V, Unbreaking V, and would make the wearer immune to explosions and lightning strikes while worn? (also having a Creeper-esque color) The other promo drop (its weapon) could be Charged TNT, which could be placed like a normal block anywhere and then "set off an explosion" (by turning into a TNT entity with custom entity data) just like the Enraged Creeper's explosion: it would not damage or destroy any blocks but it would still do damage and release a fire nova indicating where the blast was. To make it fair, the fire nova/explosion wouldn't hurt players in the Frontier, nor would it hurt the same players in PvP (but could still be placed in PvP). In addition, it would be disabled on res's with the firespread flag set to false, since the only effect it would have on blocks is placing fire down. For animals/other players, only the kill flag and the PvP flag would allow it to hurt them, respectively. Placing it would use it up right away (if allowed), but it would show a timer above it indicating how many seconds/ticks left until it goes boom (and it would give enough time for the person who set it down to run away from the blast).

This would make a nice feature, allowing you to use bombs in PvP Zelda-style and add a new dimension to PvP altogether, as well as make it all the more valuable for collectors to, well, collect. :'D

[EDIT] The explosion range/damage would be equal to that of a Charged Creeper's... but again, it would not destroy any blocks (or hurt any players in the Wild/Waste).
    607 and Hashhog like this.
  2. What the miniboss say when he was asked "What are you wearing?"
    "Pants, u?"

sorry.
    Penguinub, 607, haastregt and 2 others like this.
  3. I.. I like these.
    Hashhog likes this.
  4. Wow, great! I would definitely love seeing these on EMC.
    Hashhog likes this.
  5. Hash with some solid ideas, as per the usual.
    ChrisFlareon and Hashhog like this.
  6. I was thinking about a creeper miniboss idea and I totally want to see that happen.
  7. i like both of them especially the vile of slime the chest plate or the boots :) that would be fun for kill the chin
    Hashhog likes this.
  8. Pantsu is something else >.>

Don't Google it, I WARNED YOU >.>
  9. Aikar! Get on this now!
    Hashhog likes this.
  10. I love the Ideas Hashy <3
    Hashhog likes this.
  11. I like it!
    Hashhog likes this.
  12. "Bump this thread," whispered the voice from the shadows. He turned, startled, and saw the hideously disfigured face of-
    KJCHAV likes this.
  13. I Googled it and didn't really find anything significant... I probably shouldn't try doing it without Safe Search... :rolleyes:
    ShelLuser and ChamelonNYC like this.
  14. He leaped backward, throwing his arms across his face to shield his eyes from the slashing tip of Suidar's sword. "Bump the thread! NOW!" the towering creature roared, scraps of rotting flesh flying from his thrashing body as he flew into a fit of rage, the feral boar on which he rode snorting and howling with ravenous fury...
  15. Please hash write a full story about suidar
    607, AverageWalrus and Hashhog like this.
  16. Hashhog likes this.
  17. Since you can make custom mobs, and websites allow summoning commands to be easily created, I can try to make Suidar, but it won't be exact.