[Suggestion] Some New Miniboss Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Hashhog, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Bump because I'm bored!
  2. Indeed, indeed. But not to worry, that's why you have us around who are willing to give you a helping hand. Best to keep safe search on and let us dig up the mud for you, we shall not be stopped!

Lets just say this is about pants :)
    607 likes this.
  3. POW! Get bumped!
  4. This reminded me about the paradox in animal farm, Every animal is equal, but some are more equal than others. :p
    Nice ideas, Pasteu Pastu would be extremely painful...
    Hashhog likes this.
  5. +9001
    we need more minibosses/custom mobs!
    Hashhog likes this.
  6. Since these great ideas are multiplying over the last week, we don't want to let any of them slip through the cracks. If you have a miniboss/mob suggestion, please submit to:
    emc.gs/suggestmob
  7. Bump for the public feedback. :) Submitting this now to that fancy-shmancy new form Krysyy whipped up.
    607 likes this.
  8. I really hope these Get added, as Marlix and Momentus, while quite Fun, are getting Kinda Boring
    Hashhog likes this.
  9. Bump for the feedback, as always. :) I probably won't be bumping this very often from here on out, but I'll still do so occasionally.
    607 likes this.
  10. +1 love these ideas
  11. Liked the post. As a 'Big Game Hunter' I am always up for a new challenge. What is funny is the FIRST time I went into the wild here on EMC on Smp7, I ran into Momentus and killed it (barely) with my starter tools. I did die after I killed Momentus because of those stupid Enraged Guardians heh. Too bad I couldn't get a screen shot because I forgot that 'print screen' is not the screen capture button for minecraft. :p

I would love to see those bosses implemented. :)
  12. Love the idea
  13. Hashhog and his amazon ideas, love it! "Bowing before Hashhog"