[Suggestion] Different Timer for Different Thread Advertisements In Chat

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by SteamingFire, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Currently, we're allowed to advertise one forum thread in chat every 3 hours. That's fine if it's the same thread. However, I think we should be able to advertise different threads every 1 hour so that it's more possible to advertise multiple threads within one's daily gaming time.
    liamwill likes this.
  2. -1. it would be to spammy.
  3. -1

already too spammy
  4. 0
    i would support a slight decrease in time between advertisements (maybe 2 hours between) but not one hour between per indivudual thread (if you had three threads you would be able to advertise every hour).

easiest work around for you is to use alts, each alt is allowed to advertise once every 3 hours (per the rules)
  5. -1
    Maybe decrease the time a bit from 3 hours but every hour is too spammy.

Alternative solution, why not make a central thread and then just advertise it every 3 hours? Then you'd get to advertise as many threads as you want.

By central thread, I don't mean a thread that just contains all the links to other threads. Format the thread nicely and make it so users want to visit the other threads.
  6. I agree, we should be able to advertise our thread every 5 minutes. This will increase sales greatly.
    UltiPig and sonicol like this.
  7. watch out, another one like this and you're going to break my sarcasm-o-meter