Storytime: Krysyy and the Moose

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Then considering we have 2 years to get everything ready, it shall be the grandest of ceremonies!
    Dramanya, 607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  2. OK, starting thread now... *[PROJECT] Kryyssy's Church
    Kryyssy announced that she'll be getting married in 2 years, which means we have 2 years to build her a church and get her married in-game. I've already hired Mr. Testificate, a certified priest...*
  3. it might take a while to get it built seeing i am a slow builder XD
  4. Well, it's not like you're gonna do it alone!
  5. Man krysyy i remember talking on mumble and u saying all i want for christmas is an engagement ring now u have it :D happy for u two (French Kiss)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  6. ewww - cooties xD

jk, congratz krysyy :)
  7. If there is a EMC wedding for you guys, if should be in Utopia! Congratz!
  8. Best of luck to you, Krysyy!

Mrs. Hoops and I have been married for almost 8 years. Best decision I ever made.
  9. Might I have a few pictures of your skin as a model for your statue Kryyssy?
  10. I second Keph's motion for this "wedding" to be on SMP8. Only we may throw the fish of marriage. We're experts, trust me. In less than 3 hours, I got married to a nether wart named Bertha Hughes, Deadmaster98, a dragon egg, a floating invisible RainbowChin, BlackKnight1021 and a chest. That all goes to show that, I quote Kephras here:

"Love truly knows no bounds, even when it should".
    -Kephras
    PenguinDJ, 607, Kephras and 2 others like this.
  11. Go to MinerShoes.com and use the search by name. If it wants my new name, it's Krysyy.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  12. And this is frontpage news why? I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm very happy for you and moose! Congratz on your wedding.

I just don't see the point in putting it up on the front page. Aikar didn't frontpage his thread about his marriage to maxarias...?

Many happy years togheter to you!
  13. It keeps redirecting me to here: http://www.needcoolshoes.com When I search krysyyjane9191 or Krysyy on there, it says "No results found."
  14. You's select to import minecraft.net skin
  15. Congratz! to you and dat moose krysyyjane. Thank you for sharing your story as well. I love that! XD I would also leave my tree up but the others took it down. haha =D
    I love that you picked out your own ring too. :D moose is an awesome guy.
  16. Aha. There we go!
  17. Congrats Krysyy! As much as I know you want everyone there, but can't afford it, financially, or sanity-wise, does this mean that to help us help you celebrate, that on that special day in 2017 there will be a promo item called "wedding cake"?

EDIT: If the answer is yes, will eating the cake make all mobs in the nearby area stop what they're doing and start dancing?
  18. Congratulations to you both a truly amazing love story! However..... I have to ask this question.... was it anything to do with the cupids bow ?? :p
  19. I'm a self-ordained in game cult leader. I'm not particularly ambitious, pious, or charming. But, if your priest fails to show up, I'll stand in for him. :)
  20. you should make an engagement promo :D
    Dramanya and krysyyjane9191 like this.