Storytime: Krysyy and the Moose

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Apr 7, 2015.

1. D'awww Y'all been so long here on EMC! Soon you will be known as Mrs. Moose. Best of luck and great times to the both of ya! :)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  2. Congratulations. Now you can whip him into shape.
  3. a HUGE congratulations to you both! i am so happy for you two!!
    607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  4. Congrats!!
    607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  5. We aren't conventional in the least bit. Laying in bed after turning off TV to go to bed one night last month.
    'Do you love me?'
    'Yes'
    'Forever?'
    'Yes'
    'Do you promise to love me even when you're mad at me?'
    'Yes'
    'Then I'm ready to buy you the ring'
    '(can't remember what I said so I'll blame it on being caught off guard)'
    *Smiles and gives a kiss to the Moose*

Next day he asked if I would go with him because he knew I had a setting decided on back in September (we've talked openly about marriage for a while now). Then 2 weeks later we signed the paperwork, on April Fools Day picked it up, and on Easter Sunday he spoke to Dad. Then on the way home he said I could have it early officially (In exchange for folding the pending laundry and vacuuming the house and mostly so I'd stop bugging him/sneaking it out of its box) and I could make it public knowledge after he let his parents in on the secret (no parent of their only son wants to find out through Facebook) =)
  6. Congrats!
  7. haha sounds like mine
    me: "wanna get married"
    Him: "only if we elope"
    i agreed. shopped for a ring together day before valentines day, i picked the ring up and wore it home, told him we were engaged now. LOL then got married in may baha
  8. We've been training for this, prepare the Fish of Marriage!
    Torian42, PenguinDJ, 607 and 3 others like this.
  9. Make sure to make it out of ice/packed ice, or build a giant statue of moose and kryyssyjane out of ice (ya know, 'cause of Kryyssy's skin) also, put a giant set of moose antlers on the from to the build. I'll add kryyssyjane9191 + ignoramoose to a sign on a tree. Or, I could build the whole thing.
  10. Don't you guys think that Krysyy should say yes to an EMC wedding idea before it is all planned out?:rolleyes: You wouldn't want to guilt her into it by planning it all before she decides lol.
  11. There's actually several cathedrals on SMP8 that we use for a variety of odd weddings.

We're just having fun. :p
    607, Kephras, crystaldragon13 and 2 others like this.
  12. we need a huge one like utopia size
  13. No wait, what am I thinking!? Build a church, hire a priest, make an ice statue of Kryyssy with moose antlers on her forehead, put an oversized engagement ring on Kryyssy's hand, AND build a pixel art statue of Kryyssy's profile picture.
  14. I like your thinking. I agree with what jkjkjk said, though. Let's not go too far unless krysyy says to go nuts with all of this.
    jkjkjk182 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  15. A poll is required.

Krysamoose or Ignoryjane?

Congrats! Best wishes.
  16. ignorajane is an account on EMC =P
    cowland123 and hashhog3000 like this.
  17. Actually, Dramfate is working on claiming a Utopia res to build this on as we speak. If you don't believe me, I'll add you to the convo.
  18. I'm okay with it AFTER the real thing. Last thing I need is one of you sneaking off and becoming an ordained minister and then mailing me saying I'm married right after the in-game wedding =p
  19. Congrats Krysyy!
  20. Mr. Testificate will be announcing the vows. :)