Stads' ModPack

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Stads0, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Okay I have found a few tools of which you could use
    So uh yeah there are archiving tools on mac... Try out those, the WinRAR is command line only so I think that means that you have to right click the items in order to do stuff however you can still select all the files and drag them from window to window ;)
    Let me know if these don't work :D
  2. Yeah I know, but you see if I were to call it "Stads' Mods" some people would get the wrong idea... I could have gone with "Installation & Downloads of mods Stads uses" it may have been a bit too long. I thought it was best I call it "Stads' ModPack" as it was a simple way of saying that it was mods that I use and with downloads & installation. As soon as people come to the thread they'll see exactly what I mean anyhow ;)
  3. I HAVE TESTED THIS MOD WITH MY OTHER MODS AND IT IS WORKING AS PER NORMAL ;)

Inventory Tweaks has been updated to 1.4.6, this is an unofficial update promoted by the official developer of Inventory Tweaks. An official update to Inventory Tweaks is planned to be released by the first weekend in January ;) You can download this unofficial update here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36429108/updatedmcmods/InventoryTweaks_1.46.zip

As always Inventory Tweaks does need either Minecraft Forge or ModLoader. I recommend using Minecraft Forge.
    To install this mod, given you have installed either Minecraft Forge or Modloader already installed; copy the entire InvTweaks.zip into the "/mods" folder found in the ".minecraft" main directory.

If you experience any issues please let me know by replying to this thread
    ~Stads
  4. OptiFine Ultra (What I use) has been updated, you can download the new version here! :D
  5. Really excited! HD Minecraft Skins has finally updated for Minecraft 1.4.6! You can download this new version of the mod here: http://www.hdminecraftskins.com/e107/request.php?30
    Remember if you use this mod you'll see me in-game with my amazing HD Skin :cool:
  6. You should get a mod to change the title of this :p
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  7. Stads you should try the Macro/Keybind mod.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  8. Why? As I have explained in the post I will quote below I see no need in the title being changed...
  9. I'll look into it, I have seen the thread on EMC about it however I have never really looked into it ;)
  10. As Minecraft has received an update that fixes a few but many bugs... This means that the mods may or may not need to be updated, so I am currently running some quick tests to see if these mods need to be updated to be compatible with Minecraft 1.4.7 or if they are already compatible...
  11. I can confirm that all mods included in this compilation are compatible with Minecraft 1.4.7 excluding Minecraft Forge so you will have to download a new version of that from the link provided on this thread... Although all mods are compatible you will need to re install all mods as you normally would. Just simply follow the installation provided on the first post on this thread ;)
  12. Just as a by the by, 7 zip is just as effective an archiver as WinRAR, and is also free :)
  13. Yeah I'm completely aware however WinRAR is what I am used too so therefore more comfortable for me. I recommend people use WinRAR on this thread because if they have trouble I am probably using the same tools and can therefore be of more effective help when installing the mods instead of just guessing based on googling different things or similarities...
    NINJATTILA and ZBSDKryten like this.
  14. RainbowChin likes this.
  15. nfell2009 likes this.
  16. I wish Optifine just updated itself when you have an internet connection while playing Minecraft...
    _Stads_, mba2012 and RainbowChin like this.
  17. At least we are told in the chat when it has updated.
    Most mods don't have that